Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3287102

very interesting so are we talking channel network wars now

I thought of this too.. who gains..
SP will gain.. 'coz people will rush into SP live to see Barun one last time.. On the other hand, people could be mad at SP too.. and Barun.. and not go!
PH is gone completely.. nothing can save them now .. except KSG fans who will watch QH.. they will lose them too in 1.5 years.
Barun.. well he will still have his phankies.. he lost all of us!
Mad Midaas.. well, they will get money out of the phankies.. that's it!
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gayatri i am disha.this one thing bout this guy made me angry why lie.
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think  we should live and let live .. why making life difficult for people who  wants to give show a chance ? if actors in the show are not worked up then why fans are ?This is doing harm than good for show 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

alright people just going off for a bit diwali visits and all be back later

and hopefully now that the fat lady has nearly reached crescendo the drama stops
so tired of this
i am actually yearning for the days when we would have KKG vs ASR fights and dissed all those symbolic and singing threads
😭
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Japonica

Absolutely CN. I remember saying to Mad Maxine that he was definitely leaving when BS said he wasn't leaving when he was asked by some journalist if he was 2 months ago.
I never had any doubt that he was leaving, but I thought it was because of his exhaustion and feeling burned out, just didn't realize that there so much sordid politics going on behind it.

I am so mad at the SP for saying he's quit because it seems he does not want to work in the TV industry anymore- that is a machete blow on his career, if he wants one that is.

Well, the good news is that memories are very short and he might come back in a few months time in a new show with another PH. I don;t hold much hope for his film, but then who knows I might yet have to eat  my words.

I wish all these crazed fans would stop clamouring for him and start demanding a decent end to at least the ARHI track, if not the show.

In any case, NO Barun= No IPK for me. Actually, I'm finding it hard to believe that he will still be on screen for a few more days, I keep thinking his last appearance was on Friday! I guess his last appearance will be the friday before the UK trip.

did madmidaas told he is leaving..i don't think so..

I always knew Barun is leaving ..may be a long break too(but as he said it depends on storyline) and I am sure after this new guy comes up he will have some new set of viewers and show will go on...like i may stop watching but at the same time other may start watching IPK..so a situation and story demanding Barun back won't come and this PH and channel knows it very well)

and reason i won't call Barun liar because in this 2 months there were no interview of his(audio and video) and reliable spoilers says he was leaving..BTW that still remains a question why is he leaving..but thats none of our business atleast not mine...he must be leaving for good...he is smart enough to calculate the possible consequences..

PH for me are loosers..they may be champ in producing good shows but fails in maintaining it..they themselves wrote their story has run its course..which PH does so..or may be they do not have story they are running for channel to earn money and viewers to watch SaRun...

Yes even I agree to you on Star Plus..since 2 months they have been diverting and mis guiding their viewers...and in a way PH supported them by keeping shut..and they are still doing so through their official radio channel..

had this news of Barun leaving came 2 months back with proper official announcement things would have been much better...the facts did not change in 2 months..but Star Plus did not for their vested interst and as usual they made their actor a victim of public's anger..they had done this before also..
so called crazy fans are really crazy..everyone says they have their own source..blah blah...

for me too its hard to digest ArShi without SaRun..i may stop watching  but i feel its selfish to ask the show to end because there may be someone who want to watch it anyways..may be i watch it for Sanaya..but i won't accept this new guy..no grudges for him but i have my own limitations..this story with ArShi and SaRun  has made its place in my life..no one can replace it..
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

😆 no thanks, i don't want to see any more of Bhaiyya's pics, I have had it

I thought so  ðŸ˜†.. She was lying across his lap... fighting for remote!

boreddamsel thumbnail

alright people just going off for a bit diwali visits and all be back later

and hopefully now that the fat lady has nearly reached crescendo the drama stops
so tired of this
i am actually yearning for the days when we would have KKG vs ASR fights and dissed all those symbolic and singing threads
😭

Bye .. sweetheart.. have a good day! ðŸ˜Š Happy Diwali!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Meher is a Punjaban 2 da core yaara but she is surrounded by South indians in this forum.😆
But I lau all my SI frnds here coz they rock.

Now more crowd will turn up out of curiosity to get a glimpse of this man.
It will sell more tickets.
More money coming their way.

But now how will Sobti handle so many curious fans in the UK?
He is not exactly good at stuff , let's see what happens.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think what she is hinting at is dirty network games now that people are riled up against SP for what happened to BS the best way to show their anger is when a rival channel comes up with a soap starring him and probably the same PH
everyone follows that serial and channel Capiche?
i am just assuming so from my first understanding of her hint

I don't think SP will be a loser.Its a big channel.They have plenty of shows in their hand.They may lose International viewers though! 
And im pretty much sure that Barun will NEVER EVER do a soap under 4Rats production! 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Gayathri? This is Aarathi.. South Indian.. 
I go by Arti on IF that's all ðŸ˜Š