Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: adi2512

Sou...

He was first annoyed...about his doll's rant...😑
Then he was may be annoyed...seeing Ajee's patience and samajhdaari...in the sense...uff..ee ladki., itna mahaan banne ki kya jarrorat...hai...why can't she just shut her up...instead of taking all the onus on her once again...did she not go thru' enough...
or may be...I still haven't under stood her fully...how silly of me...uff...!!!!😑

he wasn't that convincing for me.. monotonous se expressions the uske so I couldn't fathom what he wanted to convey
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Appy - yes...the only superior aspect of both Anandi and Shiv...especially Anandi is her patience...on intellect and grasping others n situations her and Shiv are on par.  Bass Shiv gets mad a touch sooner and is not above using his physical might to ensure "right"

That's not his fault. It should be bamed on the hormonesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

i guess if gawari dislikes ajee than she should have gone away to her room or she should close her eyes ,,, shere ki behnji  is none other than sanchi --- all replies to sanchi were a big slap to family also that thier girl is so rude and hass so much attitude 

I was thinking the same!!! Saanchi could have locked herself in her room instead of punishing herself to sit and look at AnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† atleast uska BP nai badtaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dixie123

@Anjie.. Agree.. Jumping into too many conclusions before they actually show how it is going to be dealt.

The thing is the way they shown Shiv as a character till now he has been too perfect. So, a guy in his position cannot solve the problem that he himself created and needs help from a Sarpanch. To me professionally it is not right. I am not talking about how it would impact AnSh in their relation. I was just seeing how it shows him in his professional life. Bass..

Even on professional level..A is a Colleague of sorts...not a typical "wife" or "fiance" here... and in a jam its his friend expediting the process is not diminishing him professionally.

Even the mightiest of men/women get lawyers in such situations for a reason... cuz they r in the eye of the storm and their objectivity may b compromised. JMO
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

he wasn't that convincing for me.. monotonous se expressions the uske so I couldn't fathom what he wanted to convey

Sou...

U thought...I'am serious...πŸ˜†
was only joking...

I don't even want to go deep into it...woh kya soche...wohi jaane...πŸ˜†
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nivi & Uma - u know I adore ShivjeeπŸ˜†... I defend him when Casper is spoonfeeding her twin babies!🀣🀣  

Anjie: That is what is called teamwork ! nahi ? In your own words ' In partnership - its never a contest... '

While I am sponnfeeding my babies you defend and when you are busy, don't know with what, I will defend him. Does it matter who defends as long as our Shiv is defended ? πŸ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
now had anandi been in a suit or some city attire she would have behaved same ,,, clothes depict that she is anpad gawari ,,, now it is ripe time this ghotala issue is to prove to her that ajee is not gawari ,,, she has big selfrespect and prestige amongst society ,,, even cm also greeted her with respect ,,, so what is she nothing i guess 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Souji - this is a possibility... me thinks soo... like i said...I am presuming nada... and it does not matter to me who rescues whom...and J won't save the day because he himself created it.

actually if they'll show Anandi's detectivegiri it would not be that convincing πŸ˜† much believable scenario would be that Shiv cleans up the professional mess and Anandi the emotional mess.. I think Sanchi will as usual put all the blame on Anandi saying that its coz of u that all this has happened.. why did u enter my bro's life?? (woh bhi akele mein vis a vis Ghanta begging Shiv, only difference would be that ghanta begged Sanchi will rant πŸ˜†)  Anandi will most probably give a class to ghanta then come to CH and talk nonsense the same way Shiv talked that day at haveli πŸ˜† and Shivjee will give same to same class to his sherni and also blast Sanchi and once and for all tells her to stay away from his life and his decisions πŸ˜† maybe he can throw away the engagement ring and Ajee can pyar se pehnao him the ring this time around πŸ˜† last time toh she was unsure no?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Souji - Sid was thinking if Shiv keeps eating halwa...toh mera constipation pakka and I will ve to spend more time at the gym!  I hope they yell cut soon am tired of looking at curtains🀣🀣
milindrose thumbnail
chotti maa will most impressed by ajee ,,, the way she replied back in polite tone with no feelings of being hurt but after that sanchi's attitude showed her below dignity