Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

Yes, that was one of my favourite title songs... Jeevan kar leta hai shringaaar 😃 I guess I kind of watched a lot of serials off and on... or figured out the rough plot from the trailers and promos 😆 I had periods of loving various serials on a shallow level... but BV is the only one that's really got me posting on this forum and making friends and being part of an IF community. So I guess it's the only one that's really got me hooked with any consistency 😃

I joined IF coz I wanted to read all the WU that I had missed...I had never watched the JaAn junior epis... N non members allowed nai the...so had to join😆...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Kavita - I ve watched bits n bytes of a lot... including kumkum, which was a LOT OF BAKWAAS🤪🤣  It was such a TRIANGULAR show... kabhi kumkum ka triangle to kabhi summit ka... and sometimes overlapping hexagon!   

@Naz - foilage was green & gold and the beach wet & wild... i already miss the feel of mist on my face, puddles under my boots, and smell of forrest mud🤣🤣  Aaahhh... home sweet home!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Morning All! How was the episode today? any Promos/News?

Anshhh Ekkk the Precap yesterday looked too funny!
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

I went for 1st day 1st show😃😃😃 for the 1st time😆😆 

As per Piyu's review she loved it...n according to me; I would say its tooo lengthy😆  Its good though...now dont ask more😆😆

Ah, lengthy... I guess that is typical of Yash Raj and KJo films. Plus maybe they stuck in a bunch of extra footage 'cause of it being Yash Chopra's last film. Anyway, I look forward to watching it, perhaps this weekend if I can wangle tickets!

I think AnSh should be on the silver screen... they have way more chemistry than a lot of film jodis these days, IMHO! Something about them takes me back to SRK/Kajol jodi days... 

And I dislike Katrina too xD These days all films seem to have either her or Sonakshi... I think that and abysmal songs are the reasons why I've been put off Bollywood xD

And thanks for the written update link, Tistaa! I had read that, but wasn't sure if you were talking about the same promo. It sounds beautiful... I really want to see it!
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anjy: Cranky nahin hote...satisfied in heaven hote hain so deflated ki tarah behave karte hain 😉

First get married aise suni sunai baton pe mat jao 🤣

Today everyone busy for Diwali so do u all also believe filler epi hogs 😕
KwitKatts thumbnail

Originally posted by: tistaa

@Naz I think Ramona ne WU diya hai😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3287633 here is the link
@Kavi Thank God neither Piyu nor Don is around😆 warna...

Kyu...mene kuch bura to nai bola😲 I just said its lengthy...mujhe ek hi seat me lambe time tak bethe rehna acha nai lagta na isliye😆 Varna the story is good😊😊 Maza to aaya😳😳
BTW SRK was ______☺️😆😆😆 [yes, am NOT his fan]
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Kavita - I ve watched bits n bytes of a lot... including kumkum, which was a LOT OF BAKWAAS🤪🤣  It was such a TRIANGULAR show... kabhi kumkum ka triangle to kabhi summit ka... and sometimes overlapping hexagon!   

@Naz - foilage was green & gold and the beach wet & wild... i already miss the feel of mist on my face, puddles under my boots, and smell of forrest mud🤣🤣  Aaahhh... home sweet home!

I think I missed the overlapping hexagon... yeh kab hua? 😆

Glad you had fun in the sights/sounds/feel/smells of nature! 😃 😆
KwitKatts thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Kumkum had a triangle too😲😲 Ohh...😆😆
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Kyu...mene kuch bura to nai bola😲 I just said its lengthy...mujhe ek hi seat me lambe time tak bethe rehna acha nai lagta na isliye😆 Varna the story is good😊😊 Maza to aaya😳😳
BTW SRK was ______😆 [yes, am NOT his fan]

I am glad to hear ur thoughts as wanted to watch it cause of Yash magic...me too not a big fan of SRK for that matter of none just the story line 😆
KwitKatts thumbnail

Originally posted by: roberoi

@ Anjy: Cranky nahin hote...satisfied in heaven hote hain so deflated ki tarah behave karte hain 😉

First get married aise suni sunai baton pe mat jao 🤣

Today everyone busy for Diwali so do u all also believe filler epi hogs 😕

Dont say that Not-so-busy logo ka kya!!!