Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So the latest news is Sanaya is trying to quit. If so Rima, we will get the justified ending. 
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asr13

Interview looks so old if you ask me, they are talking abt shyams entry on teej, akshay leaving home, him loving family, him having Gul as support, some rumour abt Gul blasting him , him feeling bad for Sanaya , him not crying...

Can i just ask something ? WHY ONLY THESE EXCERPTS HAVE BEEN PICKED UP ? VERY CRISPLY EDITED TO SHOW ONLY WHAT NEEDS SHOWING ...TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT ALL RUMOURS ABT HIM BEING UNHAPPY, HIM CRYING ARE WRONG, TO MISLEAD US BIG TIME !!!!

...tryin to fool the public to stop spamming is it ? I guess its wirking then ? Lets go all out now lol

GUYS DON STOP SPAMMING, THIS IS NLY A REACTION POST FROM 4 LIONS TO MISLEAD US , I HAVE A STRONG HUNCH IT WAS SHOT FEB TIME, I THINK ITS OLD ...AND BEEN EDITED IN A WAY THAT IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE PUTTING A STOP TO ALL RUMOURS ...GUYS, ITS MISLEADNG ...BIG TIME !!!

Interview is not old since they spoke about Akshay leaving and Barun crying about that.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You're right.

As always.
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Interview is not old since they spoke about Akshay leaving and Barun crying about that.

THAT INTERVIEW TEASER IS A XACT EXAMPLE OF HOW MIND AMES ARE PLAYED !!!

THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING SCENES ...listen carefully !!!
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree rima di...
Plzzz gool don't dare to make us fool...
heahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree fully with all you say...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bumping this back up

We need to see posts like this!!

DON'T GIVE UP NOW GUYS
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
brilliantly said..no sarun=no ipkknd
hade thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed Rima!! No ipk without barun or sanaya. We should not give up.