Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bonny05

she is way too smart for this game ...she knows when to switch groups and how ... earlier she was with ashka and group and now she is stuck with niketan group thats shows how cunning she is...so in otherwords u can say two face

Well she never wanted to leave Aashka and gang, on the other hand it was them who left her out mostly, when it is eveident that they are avoiding her why would she go and stick herself with them, Urvashi even told Delnaz that Aaska was behaving wrong with her and when urvashi went to console aashka, aashka told her not to come to her and go be with her new friends.

As part of the task Urvashi got to know more about Niketan and felt he was not all that bad also his gesture of caring for urvashi when she was unwell showed that he is not after all only a game planner he has a soft side too.

My view Urvashi is in the rite side now atleast she never bitched about Ashu and Delu when she was with them unlike the other 2.
Edited by Shamainchara01 - 11 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonia1230

Exactly, what would people rather want her to be another sana type who heeds every commamd of ash? Shes smart enough to knw that these members of mahila mandal are the real two faced people who hug her and then bitch about her behind her back.. even in live feed sana & ash were bitching about her saying hw she will neva be able to seperate her reel image and real image bcoz shes like that even in real life!!!! And why. arent people looking at hw all of ash & co are nw best friends with sapna isnt that 'two faced/game playing'?? Okay rant over

Yep they cant see that GMM have become friends with Sapna.

If people dont like her plauing the game then do they want her to sit around crying all the time and become Rhondu number 2.
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Yep they cant see that GMM have become friends with Sapna.

If people dont like her plauing the game then do they want her to sit around crying all the time and become Rhondu number 2.

Omg i just realized if urvashi was apart of the SAD gang it would have to be called SADU LOOOL!!! Thankgod shes too smart to rejoin that gang again;) And rhondu number 2 πŸ˜†Edited by sonia1230 - 11 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonia1230

Omg i just realized if urvashi was apart of the SAD gang it would have to be called SADU LOOOL!!! Thankgod shes too smart to rejoin that gang again;) And rhondu number 2 πŸ˜†

Sadu   πŸ˜† - thank god she is not with them now.
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Sadu   πŸ˜† - thank god she is not with them now.

I know SAD Is just Apt for sana, Aashka & delu.. Sadu wouldnt have fit urvashis personality πŸ˜†
coolmove1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is not two faced but now she knows now that hows Niketan and rajeev are they are better then aashka and sapnaπŸ˜› ab urvashi ko pata chala aashka or sapna ka chahera so she is out unki team me se😊