Posted: 11 years ago
It's noticed that urvashi is trying her best to win this game...she's two faced..that's for sure 
What do u guys think ?
Frankly I did not see her 2 face..I found her strait forward and honest she fight with rajeev but after she told him sorry,even she try to patch up with sapna for peace in house so how u find her 2 face? and if I am not wrong every one in this house for win bb6 right?this is game so they play and I find Urvashi-nik openly told they r here to play..so how come u find fake?😕
Well she didn like nikitin at first but now his her best friend,,n she say ps that she is straight forward person n that she doesn't talk behind ppl but that's what she does all the time ..
Originally posted by dipali13

Frankly I did not see her 2 face..I found her strait forward and honest she fight with rajeev but after she told him sorry,even she try to patch up with sapna for peace in house so how u find her 2 face? and if I am not wrong every one in this house for win bb6 right?this is game so they play and I find Urvashi-nik openly told they r here to play..so how come u find fake?😕

I agree, she is straightforward and honest. The best player.
Originally posted by sofi84

It's noticed that urvashi is trying her best to win this game...she's two faced..that's for sure
What do u guys think ?

She is not 2 faced, Aashka is the biggest 2 faced perrson in the house.
she is way too smart for this game ...she knows when to switch groups and how ... earlier she was with ashka and group and now she is stuck with niketan group thats shows how cunning she is...so in otherwords u can say two face
They are all 'players'.. playing the game of big boss personally urvashi is my favourite ;)
She playin a game, nt a two faced
Originally posted by sonia1230

They are all 'players'.. playing the game of big boss personally urvashi is my favourite ;)

Yeah man everyone is playing a game even Delnaaz is. I am an Urvashi fan too, she hangs around with Niketan coz she knows that Aashka and co bitch about her, she is very clever.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Yeah man everyone is playing a game even Delnaaz is. I am an Urvashi fan too, she hangs around with Niketan coz she knows that Aashka and co bitch about her, she is very clever.

Exactly, what would people rather want her to be another sana type who heeds every commamd of ash? Shes smart enough to knw that these members of mahila mandal are the real two faced people who hug her and then bitch about her behind her back.. even in live feed sana & ash were bitching about her saying hw she will neva be able to seperate her reel image and real image bcoz shes like that even in real life!!!! And why. arent people looking at hw all of ash & co are nw best friends with sapna isnt that 'two faced/game playing'?? Okay rant over