Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

LOL Toh seedha brunch kar leti? I woke up at around 8-ish but had brunch just now.. no breakfast hehe

Ha har sat. Ko mera breakfast mostly mera lunch as i have to keep something all the time 
Like right now eating Cheetos the cheddar jalapeo.😆
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yogini64

Kriya's rudeness to her mom is natural . . . . . . She's still not over her anger ðŸ˜ĩ
but she should think & let her mom explain the reasons . . . . . I guess,,, tabhi kuch comeback scene ban payega  true.. for something to happen, they need to talk... 
Wedding ceremony . . . . . Kriya ke jane ke baad bas yahi enjoy kiya tha maine,,,, but still wished for her presence ðŸĪ— Right.. it's hard to enjoy when it feels the charm has left. I wish it had gone another way too.
rey's somewhere acting as a cupid for swaron . . . . . & nicole helped to get their dance 😎
wat a beautiful n pure imagination . . . . . . I can see that. . . . Kriya in orange,, walking wid her swaying dupatta on rey's face 😛  YUP!!
but still its a daydream . . . . . I can't put in words,, wat I felt reading this particular moment of pain 😭 Aww thank you... I can understand.. I was finding it hard myself to write it down in words... 
lol . . . . . Sharon's car is meant to break down if & only if swayam has to paas from there next 😆
hahaha . . . . . Wat made her sit on backseat ðŸĪĢ ROFL only and only if Swayam is to pass by ðŸĪĢ 
he won't drive her that way . . . . . He's not her driver ofcourse ðŸĪŠ YUP! Unless you consider jhoru ka gulaam 😉

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

*hi5*
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_devil_himu

Ha har sat. Ko mera breakfast mostly mera lunch as i have to keep something all the time 

Like right now eating Cheetos the cheddar jalapeo.😆

Hahaha! I toh only like the hot one's... Jalapeno one's I never tried =P 

And same for me.. I'm eating all the time.. Esp on weekends when i'm home all the time with nothing to pass time with.
-Araina- thumbnail
casper- tera voh internal exam kaisa gaya??
-Vaish- thumbnail
dekh ek twist hai taani ki entry/...

ek hai the talk...

how abt rey really falling for taani and he is to move on... *though i highly doubt that u wud h=make him all... par just giving so to clear my  mind*
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Kinjal--

Amazing update khushi

loved it

i know i might sound wrong or rude...

But whatever kria said to her mom was correct...acc to me..Yup, I agree to that. Honestly, I cannot decide whom to support knowing why Smriti did what she did. After I disclose that, I think you all will also be in a dilemma as to who is right.. 

So the marriage started...

hehe rey is really great...purposely let the curtain fall...and then swayam ko puch ta bhi hai "perfect timing"ROFL ! 

*rofl*

and swayam
again...i dont how many times you wil make me say this..." i love him..." As many times as I can hear it

firstly waiting for her till her driver comes...then when she give up and sits in his car, he dont drive
i mean obviously driver thodi na hai

finally sharon got it...aur koi option nai hai*lol* LOL right!! 

cont soon...

Sorry cant write more...mere internals chal rahe hai... :( No prob. Study well.

-Vaish- thumbnail
internal ek accha nhi tha...

ek pe toh teenon sirs pangat bitha ke baith gaye the hamari kheechne ki... thankfully ek ne bol diya unhe jaana hai... and since we were the last batch so...

ek main toh woh sir sabhi se ek sawal puch rhe the calling 4 at time lekin hum lst the toh 5 at time...

maine kuch bola hi nhi... and main bach gayi...
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

dekh ek twist hai taani ki entry/...

ek hai the talk...

how abt rey really falling for taani and he is to move on... *though i highly doubt that u wud h=make him all... par just giving so to clear my  mind*

bold- nope. That's not the twist. Come on yaar. I just showed how he's still sad and you think i'll show the over night change like the CVs? ðŸ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

internal ek accha nhi tha...

ek pe toh teenon sirs pangat bitha ke baith gaye the hamari kheechne ki... thankfully ek ne bol diya unhe jaana hai... and since we were the last batch so...

ek main toh woh sir sabhi se ek sawal puch rhe the calling 4 at time lekin hum lst the toh 5 at time...

maine kuch bola hi nhi... and main bach gayi...

Oh... mujhe toh internals ke baare mai kuch nai bata.. so.. this was good right? the last one where you didn't say anything..?