KAT truly an INSPIRATION/ICON for MEN and WOMEN?!

Posted: 11 years ago
  KAT has truly become an INSPIRATION/ICON for many people including myself.  Since there are a lot of people who don't know Hindi, I dream of becoming the first MALE KAT HERO and impressing everyone with my erotic qualities.  πŸ˜‰   The only thing lacking in me is focus and patience.  If I ever have to work with KAT, I might faint and tell myself, "Is this truly happening?  Get a grip!!!."  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   Is KAT truly an INSPIRATION/ICON for you?  And if so, why?  Instead of this topic becoming a major joke, I want you guys to take it seriously and make me proud.  Please share your thoughts.  πŸ‘ Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She is every philanerer s inspiration/icon. Din mein bhaiya raat mein saiyya.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she inspires me to get hot in the bed with her πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

she inspires me to get hot in the bed with her πŸ˜†

😲
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she's inspirational for me because I don't want to be an actress.. 

An icon.. maybe. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya she sucks in acting,i hate her but cant deny that at the moment she is the most hottest actress in BW☺️

Originally posted by: beboholic

I don't think she's inspirational for me because I don't want to be an actress.. 

An icon.. maybe. 

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and tell Kat "I am to good for you darling"?!!!  πŸ˜†  

Originally posted by: salmanismylove

Honestly she is! I'm going to do the exact same thing she did!

Let's say I decide to become a lawyer. Poor me will have to go to job interviews πŸ€’ there will be other candidates so how to impress? ANSWER: SHORT RED DRESS, AND SPREAD THOSE LEGS FOR MY NEW MALE EMPLOYER.

I go home: MUM + DAD I'VE GOT A JOB and I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT WITH MY NEW EMPLOYER! 

And that's it! I'll start to date my 65 year old employer...the truth is though i study law...i get bored of it...so i'm sure i will hate my future job as a lawyer and will pretty much suck at it...HOWEVER my new boyfriend with lots of power will make sure my job gets done! So all i have to do is spread my legs and learn from my new boyfriend aka mentor who learns me all and while he teaches me the job someone else does it for me. After three years i've finally figured it out and i work hard! 5 years later i'm ONE OF THE BEST LAWYERS OF MY COUNTRY! So i get a lot of job offers. I accept another job offer and dump my 70+ boyfriend and get myself a new young hot boyfriend.

MONEY, JOB, RELANTIONSHIP MY LIFE ROCKS! Thanks Katrina for inspiring us! πŸ˜³

πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Do you look at yourself in the mirror and tell Kat "I am to good for you darling"?!!!  πŸ˜†  

No.. but I should now that you mentioned it.. am pretty sure am more content than her
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

No.. but I should now that you mentioned it

πŸ˜†