Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Of course guys if I'm right monday mahaepi and tomorrow next update will be up! So thanks for the comments guys! Much appreciated :D
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome keva nd take ur time and can't wait for ur genius writings ;)
swagakevin2 thumbnail
lol ok dear until then take care :)) lol im not going anywhere
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Part 48

Aditya  says perhaps Karthik took the short cut and he as well took it. Later they all meet at the hospital. They rush Karantiya inside where the family is stopped to complete some formalities. Lovely says she will be back as she wants to go to the washroom. Just then there is a power failure. everyone wonders and after a while the lights come on back. The mystery person is shown in front of room 12 and its shown as a new person ( let's assume the character looks like Komila 😊). The rest of the family is completing the formalities. Lovely is shown approaching room 12 and the mystery person is there making a call.

The mystery person says mommy the plan has worked. She tells the person on the phone the plan she executed. Later she cuts the call and says let me see who will save Karantiya and the Kaushik's from this down fall. Their doom has begin here. Now Karantiya will go back to Kaushik Niwas only as a dead person and only for her funeral service and the person laughs! The person says now her sister and herself will take over Kaushik Niwas and enter as the next Bahuein in the family! Everyone comes to room 12 and the mystery person moves from there. Doctor says hold on out here while they perform her surgery.

Lovely comes and says let us all pray for Karantiya and hope she is well. Everyone is praying. Lovely apologises to Massa for her rude behavior before and they hugged. Massa says she is sorry too and no harm should come to Karantiya as without her, she doesn't have the best Five bahus ever and she will never get back such a good hearted bahu. The other bahus also hug Massa and they have a great Bahu- MIL moment. Lovely says she will be back and she leaves. Lovely thinks this family is so hurt to see Karantiya like this and no matter what she will pray for Karantiya's well being and make sure she comes back into the family. Lovely turns around and bumps into the Mystery person and the myserty person is shocked.

Precap:

Doctor comes out and says sorry but Karantiya is dead... when they bring out the body covered, Massa lifts the cloth and it is shown its Karantiya. Everyone starts to cry loudly while Lovely faints.

Guys since our show is ending tomorrow, I think why not end the FF tomorrow as well. Make it a big celebration. Hence Tomorrow will be the great mahaepisoe which comprises of both episoe 49Th and the 50th episode, making it a great accomplishment. I will also give some awesome bonuses, so its a big episode. Dont worry the FF wont have an abrupt end, you won't be disspaointed
😛
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why are you planning to end your wonderful FF? Even if our fav serial is ending, according to me you should keep on with the FF as it is something to look forward to in this forum.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
I know dear..sooner the forum will also be closed.. So idk..and everytime I come to the forum and write this ff I will bad..so idk.. If its your wish to keep on writing thiss until the forum closes and you guys wish for it, I will..lots of persons will also move on to other forums like my self..but I will visit the mkkpb forum everyday..well I won't end it then imma keep writing until the 100 episode and then is where I may perhaps end the wonder ff as you claimed :)))
swagakevin2 thumbnail
This is officially the last episode of this FF making it a 50th episodic FF Congrats to all my fans for making this such a success and thanks a lot 👏👏
Mahaepisode - Combination of Episode 49 and 50 with some goodies 😆😆😆😃

Part 49 😊

Mystery person stammers and says can't you see where you are going Lovely. Lovely is shocked and asks how do you know my name. The person is dressed in a nurse's avatar and says i'm looking after your bhabhi Karantiya and i heard your family was calling you such a name, hence, i called you that. Im sorry if it make you suspicious of anything. Lovely says no, its alright. Lovely thinks, why would i grow suspicious when i have already know what you are up to. Right now all i want to know is who are you and why you are bound on ruining my family. I will make sure your plan does not work and i just pray Karantiya becomes fine.

Massa and all are worried for Karantiya. Doctor's been operating since and Lovely comes back and tells everyone not to worry and that all will be well. Massa says she will be right back, everyone is worried. Massa comes back and says it was my decision that Karantiya should be punished despite it was not really her doing this and im responsible for her condition untul now, hence, i request all of you to forgive me and allow me to perform an aarti for my bahu. Its rightly said that when one shows you respect, you get respect, like all of you bahus, Karantiya was one of the best in the world and i can't afford to loose her. Shibu says Massa you are right. you have the best five bahus in the world. Massa says then let me do this and she burns a lamp and place it in her hands and says until Karantiya is out of danger she won't stop this and all are worried for Massa.

Doctor comes out and says tell that lady to stop this, she will hurt herself. everyone asks Doctor how is Karantiya. Anu says can he meet his mommy. Doctor says you can meet Karantiya but i'm sorry to say this but Karantiya is no more. Sorry we couldn't save her. Inside the room by the door, the mystery person smiles. everyone is shocked and everyone cries. Massa cries no! this can't happened to my bahu! she says God take my life in stead. Karthik and Bittu tries to calm Massa down telling her to get a grip of herself. Lovely who is shocked to the core, stands still and says no! this is not true and faints, while everyone is surprised!

Part 50

Doctor brings some water and sprinkle on Lovely who regains consciousness. Everyone is sad. Doctor brings the body covered on a stroller and when Massa lifts the cloth, everyone is convinced but more hurt to see that its really Karantiya who has died. Massa cries loudly saying why did you had to go? you will forgive your Massa right? Lovely gets up and the other bahus surround Karantiya and they have a great bahu moment. they all says how they will miss her deeply and their family is incomplete without her. Doctor says they have to take the body to the mortuary. Amassa and Massa faints and everyone takes care of them while Lovely says she will follow the doctor to the mortuary.

the mystery person comes out of room 12 and smiles at the family and says what a pity! lovely is walking behind the stroller thinking God how can you do this? You have shatter the faith of this family by taking Karantiya. Lovely says its all her fault had she told the family the truth that Karantiya was possessed before going out, the ghost would have never hurt her so badly. Just then Karantiya's hand slips down from the stroller and Lovely sees this and is shocked and tells the Doctor wait a minute.

Lovely holds the hand and says Karantiya never had a tatto, when Lovely lifts the veil, she sees its Karantiya but in a never dress from what she was wearing. Lovely asks about this and Doctor says my subordinates had changed her dress as it was muddy and full of blood. The doctor takes the body into the mortuary while Lovely thinks i didn't see that tatto before and thinks something is fishy but Karantiya is here and thinks was she murdered? She prays to God and says please help me find answers!

The mystery person is standing in front of room 25, close to the mortuary, Lovely is now walking back and hears the person on the phone. the person is saying, yes mom, they didn't notice it was karantiya's look alike hence i swap the bodies and Karantiya is in room 13 fit and fine, but as soon as the kaushik's leave i will sned her to Delhi saying she has to get an operation and that her family still hates her and has left. the person says our plan was well executed and cuts off the phone and smiles.

Lovely touches the mystery person and when the mystery person turnd around she is shocked. Lovely drags her to where the family is. Lovely says stop crying, as Karantiya is alive. Lovely says Krathik go to room 13 and check, Shibu goes to and everyone is waiting, Lovely is still holding the mystery person by her hair. everyone is shocked to see that they bring out Karantiya! everyone is happy though and they hug and kiss her. they have a great moment. Massa asks how is this possible. Lovely says only she has answers to our questions. Lovely says speak now!

Mystery person says first let go of me. the mystery person says ok! she says if it wasn't for Lovely i would have got through. the person says Karantiya you twin sister didn't die 10 years ago but she died today! Karantiya is shcoked likewise everyone. the person says i was passing in jaipur when a car hit her and i thought it was you and when i came to kn i saw everyone hating you and so i decide to make you get into an accident and i will switch bodies so you will pronounce dead and i will get my cousin to marry Shibu so that i can enter kn and take over the mansion! everyone is shocked. Karantiya says my sister is dead. Lovely says i never knew you had one. lovely says forget that, who are you? the mystery person says who else would hate kaushiks more than me, Aarti! all are shocked. Aarti says she has got a plastic surgery done so that no one could ahve recognised her. Shibu says enough of this and Massa, Karantiya, Lovely and the other bahus give her one slap each. she asks for forgiveness but Lovely says no! Shibu call his associates and they lock her up! Massa thanks Lovely for doing this and everyone is happy but they visit Karantiya's sister before going home.

Massa says i want you two to renew your vows tomorrow! Everyone is happy and all start to make preparations for ShibYa's Punaar Vivaah 😆😆... we have little romances of all the couples even Massa and Babusa. Lovely says Karthik she has something important to tell everyone tomorrow.
its the next day, and we are in the manhap watching the weddinf rituals of ShibYa.. After wedding Karly dances Ishq Shuva, Bittu and Nimmi dances Oh la la, Gehna and Utkarsh dances Radha, Adit and Ria dances Chammak Chalo and Massa and Babusa dances Mashallah! ShibYa gives the final touching of a sweet romance with the soon Saans. All the couples take blessings from Amassa and Massa and Babusa and the five bahus stand up while Massa gives them a bangle each and the team song of mrs kaushik ki paanch bahuein plays!

Massa says you are my five bahus. Massa says indeed Karantiya you have replaced Simran bahu but as you all know Simran is always my bahu and all laughs. Karantiya says i know Massa thats why i did this for you and its a photo of Simran and they hang it on the wall while everyone gives a bit messgae to Simran.

Lovely says she wnats to say something and tells everyone that Karthik and her will become parents! everyone is super happy. Ria and Aditya says really? they say well seems they will we two new kaushiks members as my sweet heart Ria is expecting too and Massa is super happy. Amassa says finally this day has arrived. The bahus stand again in front of Massa and Massa tells Gehna, you will always be my kitchen bahu 😆, Nimmi, the comedian bahu 😆, Karantiya, the problem giving bahu 😆, Ria the modern bahu, and yes Lovely, the lying bahu 😆. Massa says she love them for what they are and wont change them as everyone is different, all of them hug Massa and says we are Mrs Kuahik Ki paanch Bahuein.

The End 😊😊😊

Hope you guys enjoy it thanks for the support and love.. My hands are hurting lol.. take care guys.

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow extremely fabulous. I had a lot of fun reading your FF episodes and will miss them a lot.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Thank you dear!!! I must say I just re read my last episoden it sounds amazing.. It sounds like a great ending.. I'm praising my self! Yes I know you will miss it but all good things must come to an end :)) thanks always
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update kev, and i am truly ognna miss this FF it was one of the best 👍🏼