well about your OS
awsum
actually love it
n will wait for humsafar next update😊
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Labyrinth89

Dammit! How the hell do I always miss things like this? Why does this happen to me everytime? Why?? It's things as brilliant as this I always miss...I need a PM!

I loved this OS! The description of Kashmir and Virat was done perfectly. Everyone loves a bad guy..Virat as an army officer...oh my gawd, so drool worthy...Why is it that everything you write never ceases to amaze me?

Ps. It's that shoe offer ain't it?..πŸ˜†..You're sure on a roll with all these updates..not that i mind..

Faye x

Hey Faye, thanks for liking it. I send pms out to people on my buddy list as it gets harder trying to pm everyone individually; if you want future pms- please add me as a buddy.
Long live the shoes! πŸ˜‰ This is shoes combined with my imagination running wild- imagining Virat as an army officer -jaw dropped-.

ElenaElenor thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Aarti__

lovely !!!!!

beautifully written .loved reading it .

can we have another part for   this OS ????

Heyy, thank you for liking it. This is a one short story so there is no other parts to it.
ElenaElenor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrunoMars

Elena, everytime I think it can't get any better, you prove me wrong with updating something briljantly written. Gosh! You are so good! I love it so much. I love how you made a story of Maanvi's life so I can understand her cold treatment, of course added by the way Virat surprised her. And Kashmir! That is a beautiful place. Never been there but wish to go there once. Love the soldier-thing, it is awesome, some other side of it. Awesome Elena.

Thank you so much! I love Kashmir too- it's in my 'places to go' list 😊
Edited by ElenaElenor - 11 years ago
ElenaElenor thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysha1989

Res

I thought I was dreaming when I saw the pm...
Ah.. Virat as an army officer and Manvi as a Major's daughter... I don't think that it would be enough if I say that I loved it...
Wonderful OS... Thank you so much for writing this πŸ˜ƒ You should think about continuing that is IF time permits 😳

Will be waiting for Humsafar...

Thank youu! Not sure about that as I already have 3 FFs but I'll see if I can do something like this in the future.

E
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
Do pm me if you continue 
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww awesome dear... cant beleive this is an os... but whatever it is just fantastic... waiting for more of your works...
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful. I lived in Kashmir, and let me tell you it is a very beautiful place. Everything is so clean, the air, the rods, everything.

-Maria 
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh, this was absolutely beautiful.

I loved the setting; you've described the unspoiled natural beauty of Kashmir so well. The poetic setting somehow seems to complement Manvi and Virat's characterization. Especially Manvi's loneliness and Virat being an army officer. The passion and intensity you've brought out between two strangers was absolutely delightful to read. Totally love the fact that Virat seems to be a gentleman, yet at the same time, not. I wish this could be made into a movie. What is it about men in uniform that is so attractive? πŸ˜†

It's a brilliant piece of writing Eleanor, amazing. It's always an absolute treat to read anything written by you. Loved it! <3
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Elena, you always manage to take me out into an entirely different world with your written works!!! Ahhh i feel like i am still in kashmir. 
The spoiled brat hmmm maanvi and virat the protective army officer! Great concept!! Just loved it!! Enjoyed every bit of it. And the spark between both of them awww all i can do is enjoy the story to the core!!
Keep writing!!!😊