Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CDlove

ok so my kostin is how come telephone operators get to know about confidential news such as decisions of actors and PHes and the channel itslef when they are not even confirmed and is discussed (usually) behind closed doors.

How can a telephone operator know about SI quitting the show???

Hiru...
It is like this.
I call SP.
I get engaged tone.
My ego is hurt.
I call SP again.
I get engaged tone.
My ego is even more hurt.
I call SP again.
I get answering machine asking me to get a life as the office is closed on Sunday.
My ego is burst.
I post on the forum.  Gul asked Barun to get a life and taht made Barun cry and go to his wife.
I get 500 likes and Gul gets crhistened with all the absuive words in the dictionary.
I go to sleep having won against the engaged tone and stupid machine asking me to get a life.
I show middle finger to the mirror and not realising what I did, I go to sleep.πŸ˜›

Theory accha Hai??
CDlove thumbnail
Is Uday Shankar a high up person? Sorry I dont know any of these name😳

# will edit
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jules

Soon they will put in their papers saying they feel overworked and want to go home and watch tv and relax!!!

Juhi the word is longish break...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanja_here

Aishu...
All i knew is...its bs personal call to quit...no one FORCED HIM for it... he is not an angel who tried to save show!!!!
Spending time with wife...thingy made me puke...thats it!!!!
I pity those girls who still try to SUPPORT him!!!

But what can be the personal reason?
Movies?
If yes then he has dug his grave by lying.
If for spending time with wife then he and his wife are the most insane humans in this planet.
Still everything is hell confusing.

sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Please tell me who will be working in SP office on the Diwali weekend.. a rankled janitor may have told them so to put a stop to the crazy fans calling the office πŸ˜†</font>

highly..possible... πŸ˜†
how ever i pity...sp people...!!!yesterday some one said she send 221 mails to sp 😲 ...imagine number of calls this crazy girls...do...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
before i leave tell Swathi if any one has contact with her other than IF to open 23 Dori as soon as possible

100 pages in one day !! really

even the back up thread may not be sufficient for the Bashers πŸ˜†

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOL loopy, I do become logical (or close to it) from time to time πŸ˜†

Hiya Hiru... πŸ€—very well put...πŸ‘ many are in denial and would like to blame another rather than directing their anger at the star himself.. I am sure the star too is well aware of the situation and is using it to the hilt ... well his film is slated for release early next year so he would not want his fans to be mad
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These telephone operators are saying things that come into their heads.

I dont think Sanaya Irani's quitting news could have reached them so soon

Apparently there is some updates the top bosses have been sending to the customer care ppl in terms of what to say when people call!!
So the fact the Barun wants to persue movies/ he has 3 offers in hand was given after they got an update!!

Now about Sanaya.. I dont knw... the TM could have made it up!! Cause noone else is saying tht!!

CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Hiru...
It is like this.
I call SP.
I get engaged tone.
My ego is hurt.
I call SP again.
I get engaged tone.
My ego is even more hurt.
I call SP again.
I get answering machine asking me to get a life as the office is closed on Sunday.
My ego is burst.
I post on the forum.  Gul asked Barun to get a life and taht made Barun cry and go to his wife.
I get 500 likes and Gul gets crhistened with all the absuive words in the dictionary.
I go to sleep having won against the engaged tone and stupid machine asking me to get a life.
I show middle finger to the mirror and not realising what I did, I go to sleep.πŸ˜›

Theory accha Hai??

Loopy ji, Sounds like the best theory I heard this evening πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sanja_here

Aishu...
All i knew is...its bs personal call to quit...no one FORCED HIM for it... he is not an angel who tried to save show!!!!
Spending time with wife...thingy made me puke...thats it!!!!
I pity those girls who still try to SUPPORT him!!!

exactly my thought...he is not a kid or mahaan who got the whole burden of the show bachao aandolon...he gave more fuel to gul mata's IPK ruining project...