Users

Frequent Posters

Phenyl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like it.mail it to sp if u want..
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Now what can i do! Your posts are great and they always bring a smile on my face! :)

Yea, they can actually start developing the characters that they have failed to do till now!
And tbh i dont think they hav this in their mind otherwise they would have made Akshay and Deepali stay.

I really think mayb just mayb something else is also playing in hand! Though i hope not!

Thank you :)
If they don't want this storyline, then there's only 2 possibilities
1) PH want to badly shut down this show
2) Sobti and PH are having differences and he wants to get out of there. Otherwise, this storyline should be acceptable to all.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ya, gud idea. Bt I dnt think Sobti will do dat since he has quit da show. 
So I dnt know I am saying dis bt no other option, kill arshi, make Sanaya deir daughter & cntinue with da new guy. Show is ending in Jan, si no prob.
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is all good but what if the decisions have been already taken.. gosh!! insider politics, made me hate tv shows like anything.. I knew politics existed in Bolly didn't expect tv industry to be in a such a mess
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamiji

I think its really sad that Barun Sobti is leaving, but I just don't understand why. He signed on as the lead for the show and yet he keeps on taking breaks. I'm not a Sanaya Irani fan or Barun Sobti fan, but I love Arshi. I feel disappointed in the actor and will have a difficult time watching the serial even if he makes brief appearances or disappears completely. Unfortunately I don't think I will watch one of his serials again, if the disappearances happen in this serial what if it happens in another one? Sorry no offense to all the Barun Sobti fans out there, but I started watching this drama because of the amazing chemistry Arshi had. I think PH/SP should take this as a sign to end the serial before we have an entire new cast in December. 

We don't know what reasons Barun has. But right now, we need damage control and something that works for everyone. Yes, in that process we might have to compromise on the Arshi romance part. But the problem is from what I've inferred, SP is not ready to end the show coz it has no other show lined up to replace it. That's why all this mess is happening.
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey agree 
pls send this to SP as mail 
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnusredey

Ya, gud idea. Bt I dnt think Sobti will do dat since he has quit da show. 

So I dnt know I am saying dis bt no other option, kill arshi, make Sanaya deir daughter & cntinue with da new guy. Show is ending in Jan, si no prob.

That I have no idea about how it will work. coz even their daughter comes, then her love story cannot be shown in just 2 months. It will need a lot more time.
Decisions can always be reversed. I'm hoping it can be reversed this time. Hope is for free right? I don't have to pay for it.😆
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

this is all good but what if the decisions have been already taken.. gosh!! insider politics, made me hate tv shows like anything.. I knew politics existed in Bolly didn't expect tv industry to be in a such a mess

I know. Mostly the decision cannot be changed, but still hoping atleast something would work out. The optimist in me just resurrects itself everytime I see some hope.😊
If there isn't much politics, this solution should work. But I'm afraid there is a lot of dirty politics between PH and Sobti. 
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: molten_lava

I know. Mostly the decision cannot be changed, but still hoping atleast something would work out. The optimist in me just resurrects itself everytime I see some hope.😊
If there isn't much politics, this solution should work. But I'm afraid there is a lot of dirty politics between PH and Sobti. 

yeah... it seems both have crossed their breaking points & neither of them wants to back down. Gosh!!! Egoism... its higher than the show & the fans too
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
whatta positive post !!!!!👏