Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlet167

haha ya! πŸ˜† and he must be πŸ˜• seein his pyaari si biwi like that

Ahemji teas her or lillte bit shocking for her new anger avtr... Hope cvs shows somthing like this if they show so it would be awsome... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Ahemji teas her or lillte bit shocking for her new anger avtr... Hope cvs shows somthing like this if they show so it would be awsome... πŸ‘πŸΌ

We can always dream otherwiseπŸ˜‰
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

We can always dream otherwiseπŸ˜‰

Harini i have a doubt on cvs... When Ahemji come back so dont know y but i felt gopi will be alright like before... This anger avtr just for rashi not for Ahemji...πŸ˜• but still we hoping Ahemji come n see his pyaari si biwi like in a new version πŸ˜‰
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Harini i have a doubt on cvs... When Ahemji come back so dont know y but i felt gopi will be alright like before... This anger avtr just for rashi not for Ahemji...πŸ˜• but still we hoping Ahemji come n see his pyaari si biwi like in a new version πŸ˜‰

Sherry.. This was just to make GoShi realize that they need to adjust with each other .
Rashi cannot expect Gopi to always go under her and Gopi cannot expect Rashi to adjust to her irritations even a bit.
So Ahemji may never see the angry Gopi.. He will come home to a sad Gopi😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Sherry.. This was just to make GoShi realize that they need to adjust with each other .
Rashi cannot expect Gopi to always go under her and Gopi cannot expect Rashi to adjust to her irritations even a bit.
So Ahemji may never see the angry Gopi.. He will come home to a sad Gopi😊

yup i agree.. This all anger drama its just for goshi adjustment with eachother... But i love the way gopi deal with rashi esp... Goshi convo on sofa... Wah treat to watch gopi like this...
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Yup it was basically GoShi adjustment but our Ahemji would come home and see sad gopi coz of her punishment πŸ˜› so hope she shows some mood swings to him aswell!! πŸ˜³
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlet167

Yup it was basically GoShi adjustment but our Ahemji would come home and see sad gopi coz of her punishment πŸ˜› so hope she shows some mood swings to him aswell!! 😳

keep hoping madhu... πŸ˜‰
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

yup i agree.. This all anger drama its just for goshi adjustment with eachother... But i love the way gopi deal with rashi esp... Goshi convo on sofa... Wah treat to watch gopi like this...

I loved it too Sherry.. Especially when she said she will not write Rashi's list.. Rashi never expected that Gopi will tell her NOπŸ˜†

Now Rashi will understand how it feels when someone keeps on complaining like she does. One day and she cannot even take a few words and most of them were actually true.. πŸ˜Š

I am sure that Gopi will feel bad for this but I hope Rashi gets to learn what it is to have responsibility and for once properly do a work. She makes mistakes and expects people to keep saying it is ok all the time.. 

Oh yeah.. Ahem may come and console Gopi.. I can live with that tooπŸ˜ƒ
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

keep hoping madhu... πŸ˜‰

yeah keep hoping and like everyone said if they dont give..keep dreaming!! πŸ˜Š
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

I loved it too Sherry.. Especially when she said she will not write Rashi's list.. Rashi never expected that Gopi will tell her NOπŸ˜†

Now Rashi will understand how it feels when someone keeps on complaining like she does. One day and she cannot even take a few words and most of them were actually true.. 😊

I am sure that Gopi will feel bad for this but I hope Rashi gets to learn what it is to have responsibility and for once properly do a work. She makes mistakes and expects people to keep saying it is ok all the time..

Oh yeah.. Ahem may come and console Gopi.. I can live with that tooπŸ˜ƒ

Harini... Hope rashi learn... But yeah the way she called gopi choti kagdi was awsome n jeethani ji [LO]
ur right... Hope rashi learn but u didnt expect this from rashi.. She is not that type of person who learn excpt KKs...😑
but its seen to be interesting how goshi react on koki decision πŸ€”