Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I want the fans to rip star event in U.K . and force them to give a statement abt the behaviour of p.h. so that it is in public.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
"@StarPlus_India: Disapppointed as we are by Barun's decision, would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting shows lined up for you."

they hv officially gone crazy...
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeypriya

"@StarPlus_India: Disapppointed as we are by Barun's decision, would like to assure you that we have a number of really exciting shows lined up for you."

🤣

Vinaash kaale viparit buddhi

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ask them hw could it be solely his decision...kal tak he said - break...wat happened now ?

Hw cn break become quit overnight...ask 4 lions ?
sargamfriends thumbnail
😡 ummm ok if Barun has decided to quit thn please tell us WHY THE HECK was he saying i am gng on a long break and dnt knw the duration why dint he just say i am quitting the show...the story dsnt seem to add up here...
Priya I am scared... We are making them get pissed  off with Barun... Does media really appreciate all this fan frenzy
sargamfriends thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

I want the fans to rip star event in U.K . and force them to give a statement abt the behaviour of p.h. so that it is in public.

nt only tht ask thm if Barun had decided to quit why was he asked to make statements saying that i am taking a long break and all tht crap
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

🤣
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Was looking for u in other post..didn't know that u open a new one..I was thinking abt this seems to from last 30 mins
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why cannot SP get it through that we are not interested in getting fooled by their interesting shows lined up...We want to first get SP  to correct themselves along with this Gul/Ph  and get our lead Star Back into our favourite and the most interesting serial on earth ISP...