Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

You know what makes me most mad in this situation is 4 Lions getting exactly what they wanted in the 1st place: End IPK soon; so that they can focus on their new project. But the channel wouldn't have agreed as even with crappy track with ASR and Khushi together, the fans who are loyal would have complained but still would have stuck by the show...so come decemeber when the TRPs are back...show would have still maintained TRPs in the range of satisfaction for SP. Add the international popularity of  IPK tp that. ... another thing that would have also played against PH's plan. So the plan was to break Arnav and Khushi...SP might not know the attachment of IPK fans to their jodi...yes we maybe be team Barun or Team Sanaya...but at the end Team Arshi bonds us together...but the PH does. Hence the categorical plan to take one out...there's been a pattern...1st the leak to Zee about Barun...then when that backfired...introduction of poor track to kill the Arshi romance, mellowing of ASR...and then Sheetal track...finally leak to a bigger media about Barun quitting on Nov 23rd right before his UK trip with SP. So that SP feels the negative effect of fan ire ...where it hurts them.

Gul n PH you're creative even off screen.

Leading then for SP to end the show as fans at this point demand the show to end.

Well done Gul, you got what you wanted.. too bad there is a bigger force then all of us watching all the wrong doings you are doing thinking no one sees. 
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pashna

To me it's clear from some of his interviews that he is bored and wants out from IPK. He knows audience will be angry if he says he is quitting and this might affect his upcoming movie and hence the dialogue I want a break. He mentioned in an interview that he is looking at other projects and some news of other production houses reaching him for movies. I don't know how PH or SP is at any fault? 

It's entirely his decision and I accept his choice with respect

+

Dude! An actor in his position, who is caught up in a situation involving parities as strong as a channel and his own production does not give out statements at his own will just like that because he is worried about audiences' anger...no i am in no way saying that his entire statement can be scripted and was handed over to him by the channel/PH but the context of his statements are never that of the actor alone... but don't you think there is something wrong when an actor in his peak decides to go on an indefinite break risking his own career just coz he is "bored"...when asked about the duration, he himself says that he doesn't know about it and the producers will have to decide...why so? I feel it is not exactly him but the channel that is worried about sponsors, revenues, 300 pound dinner and so on and so forth...and yeah, they have definitely given a thought to how angry the fandom would be...their latest twisted tweets are proof enough!
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amritaa10

Lol...SP are one big confused souls who are under pressure...
I wont be surprised if ultimately they quit instead of BS...😆

haha i also thought the same...funny ðŸ¤£ we may get a spoiler soon as SP quiting hehe ...
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amritaa10

From MF..😃

Telly News @teamtellynews
This Is The Biggest Protest Till Date , For One TV Star Quitting The Show >>> #IPKKND

Keep up the pressure..!

everyone should kw about IPKKND, Barun, Sanaya and we the fans...and our power...
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
they are not giving any pakka statement
so SPish!

ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Keep trying your best guys we might actually achieve what we want with the efforts of our fan power !! 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hahahaha nice one..i dint notice that !!
eyesonme thumbnail
SP forgot that this show is loved internationally.

That means people from all over the world.

This could be one the largest fan pressure they have received after a very long time.

😆

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Haha, they are way underpressure.

read this..

Customer care ppl aree going to run away from SP
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
We are all with you Sobti .. keep your spirit up!

🤗