Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Noreen Khan just said that she is not his agent. She's pissed I guess 😆 But Raj admits that Barun was not happy with the show ... so it's the PH to be blamed 
I hope the PH has the decency to stop the show before spoiling it anymore. 
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
we ll fight...love u barun
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
tfs dear...now i really hope barun get justic...n no one ruins his career...thx for ecouraging us dear 😳
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

called SP now.

reply given was

"Barun is leaving on his own. its his own decision (i didnt even ask her if it was his own decision she told this voluntarily hahaha). Arnav's character will be played a new guy who is not confirmed yet."

i asked her these questions:

Myself: So when did SP know about this. when i called you 2 months back u told they are rumours. when i called you 2 days back you told they were rumours. when i called you 1 day ago you told me he is taking a break. he is not quitting. yesterday i called at 5 you told me he is leaving. So WHY THE HELL did you lie to me all those times?

Ha ha ha loved it...was in splits...

her response: actually Barun told he is taking a break thats why we told that. only recently we came to know he is leaving so we are telling this.

Myself: Are you kidding me? i work for a company in a not so significant role. if i tell them i quit, they will force me to serve a notice period. How come then you are letting Barun (a lead char in a popular show) quit without a notice period? Dont lie. He served a notice 2 months back. you lied to your viewers. Now you are blaming Barun saying he changed his decision in 1 day. What rubbish is this. Tell your SP spineless mgmt that they stink with their lies and deceit.

i encourage you all to call and ask these questions. lets see if they can answer this.

Well done! 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DONT GIVE UP DONT GIVE UP !
they r replying !
pls dont stop calling n mailing
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/barun-sobti-supporters-creating-an-uproar/
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is the real problem behind all this????I dont understand ...Why is BS being targeted by the big guys????
Rima although I dont believe Barun  has three movie offer, but I believe he has his personal reason to leave the show...I dont know what...And he is clear enough in his decision which I believe he took 2 months before when he gave notice...As he is still sticking to his decision then he is sure enough...And I respect whatever he decides although I didnt like the hiding...

I am not sure if its Barun's decision how our pressure going to help to change his decision...he wont change his decision for us...But yeah we will get clear answer by sending email and calls...

And I agree we want the story to end in a fairytale note...they shouldnt ruin all the meaningful Arshi moments for us...we will cherish those if they end it in proper note...
Telly News Tweets that hope Gul and Barun sort it out before diwali...why would they say it...if all was well on that end...there is ego involved here...Gul...and I guess due to copyright issues she cannot be forced to change the story or something...but hell...i think all ego is about to shatter into the ground...keep at it guys...some ppl. need reality check... Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago