Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😃😃

Telly News @teamtellynews
This Is The Biggest Protest Till Date , For One TV Star Quitting The Show >>> #IPKKND
SP said talks going on with Barun ...YAY YAY...keep at it...let's do cover firing for Barun...he he...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
After seeing all this ...the continous emails, phones, faxes ...I am surprised that they cannot get Barun to agree to shoot for 1 month more and end the show on the high with Arnav and Khushi happy...why should the want to extend till Jan and that too with a new lead? 

Something not adding up? Is not Barun on contract with SP? 

What happened suddenly for things to take such a drastic turn? 

2 days ago we hear BS saying that he is going on leave and he does not know when, the producers will let him know...and now suddenly, that too over the weekend we are finding out that he has quit and the date too! 

How come such different messages? Does BS not know he has quit and thinks he is on a break? Which starts on the 20 nov? Or did they ask him say what he said and now are leaving him in the lurch by saying the real story and making him sound like the bad guy? 

Unfair to him...if he is leaving they should have let him also tell us first hand instead of asking him to lie only to divulge that information 2 days later! 

melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
im with u dear and thanks for the post dear
PROOF - BARUN LEFT CAUSE OF SOME ISSUES WITH THE SHOW...

Raj Baddhan?@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
You are right Rima... if not anything they can at least end Arshi together and can do whatever it is they want with the show...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
the Guy who 2 days bk took Baruns Radio Interview 
---
Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

@TeamBARUN I know Barun told me off air. The vibe I got off him was that he isn't completely happy with the show. Ill speak to Star TV.
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for such a positive post to encourage all...
its a boost to us.. we will show everyone who Arshians are...

go go go...don't give up :)
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
keep tweeting and emailing...next few hours will make a big difference guys...dont listen to those who discourage...and dont worry...we are asking for "fairness"...
they are obliged to treat us fairly.