Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So the suspense is finally out...!!!! Phew...!!! That was a mind blowing update...Simply superb...❤️As per the end part of the update can predict somewhat lets see if it goes as your story...So update soon dear...Waiting for your update...🤗
viny_queen thumbnail
so babe ram masiiand we think
now priya turn too woo ram That will be Fun reading that part update dearKeep rocking
waiting next
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sheetal, how do you manage to leave me spell bound every time👏 oh! The pain, agony and the misunderstandings causing the emotional damage😭 is penned perfectly. Ram should forgive her instantly and they should have the making up hug and kiss 😉 then deal with that swine Ashwin together.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update. phir se jhagda of the couple
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Sheetal. 
Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update. Got the answer of all my question in single update, super happy.. Ohh god..!! This two love birds are just impossible, each time ram proposes priya disposes, priya proposes ram disposes.. Yeh ho kya raha hai..? The babe character is indeed very beautiful.. The whole scene btw raya and babe was very needed, meaningful but very funny to at a time, poor ram was becamed a ditch ball btw priya and babe that there was no other options left for ram rather than fainting and slipping away from that situation .. Uff..!! That bloody ass-win , kill him.. Hope everything will become ok soon.. Superb update, i loved it.. Now pls give the next update little more sonner.. I hate u sheetal di lots and lots and lots... I will wait, update soon..Edited by Pinkjali - 11 years ago
anjucool thumbnail
fabulous update
really loved it
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Please continue soon
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheetal... Awesome.. Wonderful... Outstanding!!!! Babe: )

Lovely Dovely moments in future track...; )

Phale Priya ko manne do Ram ko... Babe is sweet pie...

Special Thanks For a Lonnng Update & remembered to send PM..
gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome update, now ram seems to be angry when these guys are going to get on same tuning 😆

Looking forward to next update😊