Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IMMI-

Miy you need to change that dabba pic 😆 .. I can't stop looking at it and Ohh be on my sapnoo ki raani's post not good hahahaha right people I'm going and forget the stupid comment going around Sanaya is quitting they just trying to mess the best AT going in IPKKND forum up, like the forum is messed already so cya girls and no guys later 😆 ...

bye BB

well shaurya bhai is here

so one guy is still here
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi to Miyah, Harshi, Priyanka (my twin haha) and everyone else here ðŸ¤— I missed you all so much!

I initially wanted this show to end so that Sanaya can move on to a better show but now I kinda want it to go on just to spite these people making up fake rumors about her just because they want to bring her into this mess. She's honestly the coolest person on the whole show. Everyone else...be it Daljeet, Barun, Akshay, Gautam Hedge, Gul, etc have created drama at some point or other. Sanaya has constantly been controversy-free. At this moment, she's the only one I like from this entire team.

Coming to the new male lead, I wish he was better looking ðŸ˜› I'm not a shallow person I swear, but I just wanted someone who would compliment Sanaya. Then again, I didn't find Barun attractive at all when the show first started...then grew to like his look thanks to the character of ASR. If they can pull it off again, hats off to them.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Harshi: That's what I love about Sanaya's interviews. I don't end up more confused than before, she sticks to the point and answers what she is asked. Recently with others, my head just spins  That's why I prefer Sanaya's interview. She will give a yes or no answer without going in circles acting like a victimized, confused soul!

Miyah SI's fan have many advantages ðŸ˜‰ anyways me going on off to sleep quite late bye Miyah ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Hi to Miyah, Harshi, Priyanka (my twin haha) and everyone else here ðŸ¤— I missed you all so much!

I initially wanted this show to end so that Sanaya can move on to a better show but now I kinda want it to go on just to spite these people making up fake rumors about her just because they want to bring her into this mess. She's honestly the coolest person on the whole show. Everyone else...be it Daljeet, Barun, Akshay, Gautam Hedge, Gul, etc have created drama at some point or other. Sanaya has constantly been controversy-free. At this moment, she's the only one I like from this entire team.

Coming to the new male lead, I wish he was better looking ðŸ˜› I'm not a shallow person I swear, but I just wanted someone who would compliment Sanaya. Then again, I didn't find Barun attractive at all when the show first started...then grew to like his look thanks to the character of ASR. If they can pull it off again, hats off to them.

twin?😆

you have a point pri

even i don't like the new guy
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Harshi: That's what I love about Sanaya's interviews. I don't end up more confused than before, she sticks to the point and answers what she is asked. Recently with others, my head just spins That's why I prefer Sanaya's interview. She will give a yes or no answer without going in circles acting like a victimized, confused soul!

precisely! She can probably explain the situation better than the 1s directly involved in this! Love the clarity n conviction in her answers,she actually made mouths shut up,both during her UK stint n the tantrum controversy!
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Missed you more! 🤗

I'm so confused Pri. On one hand I want the show to continue. Why should it end because of one person?! On the other, I want her out because she deserves better. Better PH, better costars, better character...

And that's exactly why they want to destroy her image. Not sure if you are aware of the "6 hour rumor that went around about Sanaya"? Everyone in the cast has had rumors about them but not Sanaya. So TOI (I think it was them) came out with an article saying how she threw tantrums on the set and took 6 hours to get ready for her performance. Funny thing is, they got many of the facts wrong like, she worked in DMG (she has worked in MJHT!) All other social networking sites just copy pasted that article and it showed how desperate some people are to tarnish her image. She is the only one who doesn't give her fans any headaches and looks like that bothers some people!

I don't like the replacement if that's what he is. I too would have preferred someone better Pri. But like you said, who knows? He might turn out to be hot!
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lrlpam

precisely! She can probably explain the situation better than the 1s directly involved in this! Love the clarity n conviction in her answers,she actually made mouths shut up,both during her UK stint n the tantrum controversy!

Yes! I'm surprised they didn't get her to talk for them! None can speak properly, from the PH to the actors in question, all lack PR skills!

I loved her UK trip 😳 She proved herself <3
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U know,the guy is considered very hot n a looker by media n everyone who has seen him-grasim mr.india,after all. Plus,heard his acting is good too. He does look bad with a grim face bt very cute when he smiles. I liked him in 'sab mera tu' of TMLS,he was very passionate!
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
some ppl on this forum are trying really very hard to ruin Sanaya's image 😆 its not working, keep trying!!
bye everyone need to sleep now