Users

Frequent Posters

aisa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awww they look good together,lovely song looking foward to the item songs
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I cant believe I am about to say this but they do make a great pair and have amazing chemistry The song is ok not so great. Waiting for the other songs to come out :D
Awesome song just heard it. its so melidious like tera mast mast do naan Hud hud dabanng!!
_notinuse_ thumbnail
same old..same old. Sonakshi as the disgruntled wife and Salman acting like a goofball chimp. How is Dabaang 2 any different from Dabaang?
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me its abad start for the music didnt like the song at all may be because these type of song is not for me any way waiting for another song
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Its a nice song and i have always loved Rahat's voice ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: SkyLight

I cant believe I am about to say this but they do make a great pair and have amazing chemistry The song is ok not so great. Waiting for the other songs to come out :D

Yes they look good and the song I adore it to he core!!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

same old..same old. Sonakshi as the disgruntled wife and Salman acting like a goofball chimp. How is Dabaang 2 any different from Dabaang?

it actually isn't supposed to be different😆...whatever the story was will be different...that's about it...it is a sequel in real sense...that's why they have made sure the main characters look exactly the same😊
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
everythin looks so similar 2 dabanng 1 many mi8 mistaken it 4 dabangg 1...costumes songs background everythn has similar pattern 2 dabanng 1
ITS SUPER AWESOME MELODIOUS CHARMING QAWALI ROMANTIC TRACK..

I LOVE IT!!! Love the video, the chemistry, the lyrics the music and most of Salman & Sona