Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This was just a feel good update. 😊
When Arnav and then NK beat Shyam I felt like me myself letting out all the aggressions I had against Shyam for such a time. Hehe 😉
New OS, pm me.
Hearttalks_90s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It was awesome... Thanks 4 d pm
Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Awesome part..
Shyam totally deserved it..
Thanks for the PM.. :D
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shyam deserved this beating and more 
hope shyam truth is revealed to everyone esp anjali.
silent_whispers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
interesting updates
pleas continue soon
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow NK and Arnav beating Shyam was awesome.
I hope Khushi is okay.
Very nice update.
Thanx for the PM.
IPKKNDArshiLvr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year guys! ðŸ˜ƒ I'll upload OS as soon as possible!

Chapter 20

Arnav slowly led Khushi into the house, he sat her down on the couch.
"Khushi" Arnav softly said.
Khushi did not respond or look at Arnav. Arnav crouched down in front of Khushi holding her hand. Khushi looked at Arnav "Am I really a bad person Arnavji?" 
Arnav shook his head "No Khushi why would you say that?!"
"Bad things always happen to me.. Except from meeting you, your my only happiness Arnavji, you make me smile, you give me so much love." Khushi and Arnav smiled "But I don't deserve it." Both smiles faded. Arnav tucked a strand of Khushi's hair behind her ear.
"Khushi listen to me, you do not deserve all this crap! You deserve to be happy! Me and you.." Arnav held Khushi's hand "We are made for eachother." Arnav and Khushi look at eachother, Khushi hugs Arnav tight.
"Khushi.. Why suffer alone?" Arnav asked.
"For Anjaliji's happiness." Arnav was shocked at Khushi's reply. Tears formed in Arnav's eyes.
"You-You suffer for Di's happiness?" Arnav managed to choke out, Arnav coughed then shook his head. "No Khushi. Your not going to suffer anymore. I am always with you, no matter what." Khushi smiled and kissed Arnav on the cheek.
"I love you Arnavji."
"I love you too Khushi."

At the hospital Anjali watched through the window as doctors were giving Shyam treatment. Anjali looked away to NK.
"NK what happened? Why is my Shyamji like this?"
"Umm Di well.."
"Excuse me" The doctor said. Anjali hurriedly went to the doctor.
"Doctor, doctor is my Shyamji okay?"
"He just has some deep wounds, he fainted due to the shock of it. He can go home now." The doctor walked off. Anjali smiled and went to the ward, she hugged Shyam tightly.
"Thank God you are okay!"
"Forget about me Rani Sahiba are you okay?" Shyam said.
"Of course I am! Let's go home."

Arnav was bored, Khushi was not being Khushi at the moment, he didn't like it at all. Arnav grinned. He went into the kitchen turning the cooker on...
Khushi sniffed then her eyes opened wide "Jalebi?!" Arnav carried a plate of fresh jalebis to Khushi.He sat down next to her taking a jalebi. Khushi smiled, squealing excitedly as Arnav fed her the Jalebi. Arnav watched how Khushi's eyes lit up eating the jalebi. Arnav rested his head on Khushi's lap smiling. Khushi ran her fingers through Arnav's hair.
"Khushi I deserve something for making these jalebis." Arnav smirked.
"Let me guess.. A kiss.." Khushi said nervously.
"I was gonna say- Yeah a kiss would be better." Arnav sat up facing Khushi.
Khushi gulped "No no no what did you want?"
Arnav grinned "your idea is better..." Arnav wrapped his arm around Khushi's waist bringing them close. Khushi shut her eyes leaning in to kiss Arnav.
The door swung open, Arnav and Khushi open their eyes to see the family.
"Oops." NK said embarrassed. Anjali giggled on seeing Khushi separate from Arnav blushing. Despite all the wounds all over Shyam, Shyam was still angry on seeing this and he still wanted Khushi.
"Arnavji I will go change." Khushi said feeling scared on Shyam being back in the house. Arnav nodded. 
"Khushiji." Shyam said. Khushi froze in the spot her body unable to move again. 
"When you have changed please will you make me and the family tea, I really feel like having a cup of tea made by you." Shyam smiled. Anjali agreed happily. Arnav saw how fragile Khushi was becoming. He thought quickly.
"Khushi for me will you make tea?" Arnav smiled at Khushi. Khushi thought about Arnav and nodded happily taking a jalebi with her.
NK and Lavanya grinned on Arnav's fast thinking.

Khushi passed tea around to the family. She reached Shyam. Shyam smirked thinking 'I can hold your hand now Khushiji'. Khushi placed Shyam's tea on the table.
"You are hurt aren't you Shyamji, so take it when you want it." Khushi said. She quickly passed on to Arnav. She gave Arnav his cup of tea with Shyam watching. Arnav had his hand around Khushi's.
"Thankyou Khushi." Arnav said smiling. Arnav took the tea having a sip.
"Chotte you like coffee only though?" Anjali was confused.
"I will have whatever Khushi decides is best for me." Arnav grinned.
"Look Nani they are not married yet but still they act as one!" Anjali laughed.
"Speaking of mine and Khushi's marriage, it's Haldi next right? That will be not tomorrow but the day after?" Arnav said.
"Look at them both! So eager to get married!" Nani laughed with the rest of the family.
Shyam threw his cup of tea across the room taking everyone by surprise.
"THATS ENOUGH!" Shyam screamed going to the store room angrily.
"Shyamji-" Anjali said worried.
"Leave him Di, I guess the pain is too much for him.." Arnav said.
Arnav,Khushi and NK all looked at eachother, their plan was working perfectly.

Shyam surely is under pressure.. Haha well have a good start to the new year guys! 

Edited by IPKKNDArshiLvr - 11 years ago
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm loving the game against Shyam! Too much love can definitely make a person crack!
A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly a happy happy new year. 😃

Nice update, but I would have liked Shyam to stay some days in the hospital. 😊
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Happy New Year.

Yeah so Shyam is getting trapped.
I like Arnav- Khushi interactions...they are so cute.
Update soon.