Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Just a heads up.
Remember this?

Originally posted by: Aquiline

Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

I know you trust me but when the storm rages, I don't want you to panic. I just want you to keep trusting like you do now. Because I am the one who saw the storm coming and I am the one who will stand before it and let it pass, protecting the FF with my heart and all your trusts...

Its coming. 
Just be Strong.

P. S. And happy wedding anniversary dear KP. Sorry I was late. Just too involved in some things. 
kushipugly thumbnail

Just a heads up.
Remember this?

Its coming. 
Just be Strong.

P. S. And happy wedding anniversary dear KP. Sorry I was late. Just too involved in some things. 

now i m even  more eagerly waiting for the update!!!!!!!!
WE will embrace & I SAY BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps reply : thankyou aquiline😊

hoopoe thumbnail

Just a heads up.
Remember this?

Its coming. 
Just be Strong.

What was that? 😲why are you stressing so much on the storm dear? Earlier when i read ur disclaimer for the next chapter, i was only a little disturbed, but now after reading ur words... im feeling as though im drifting to panic mode...

Ironically the chapter gave me a positive vibe with the divine hermit and caring khushi around Lord Arnav... since the foresightful hermit was the one who stressed on them staying back in the forest for that night, i believe watever is going to happen is for a valuable reason and inevitable for moving the Arnav-khushi relationship to the next level... i guess it may be shocking, but not make us panic. I completely trust you...
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kushipugly

Edited:

i have removed it before farwa bashes me but i cant stop myself to save it on my lappy😆😆

one minute let me come to my bashing mood.

1,2,3 and action
KP

KP

KP

*PAUSE* *CONTINUITION OF ANGRY GLARES WITH DHAIN DHAIN SOUND EFFECT*

*STRIDING TOWARDS U*

Me:-HOW DARE U... TMHARI JURAT KAISAY HOI??? TELL ME????

KP:-hum nay kia kiya Farwa
Me:- KIA KIYA?(shouting my lungs out ouch it hurts)
yeh pochiyay k ap nay kya nahi kiya?

(tears started flowing on my chubby cheeks)

U called me basher(indirectly)... Have u ever EVER seen me bashing anyone(pouting with a hurt look in my eyes)...

*Reactions of other comrades... Oh they r rolling their eyes saying Ahhh drama queen*

I chuckled in reponse and hugged my sweet KP though it really hurts but still guys this is OUR thread n if u ever want to take permission for sharing anything it should be Lin though no doubt it was for TB&TBR but it was for comrades and readers of ff to show our love for ff n IPKKND n IPKKND can never be wht it was and the place it has in our hearts without SaRun so in short we can share any good stuff its now more like a chat thread for the readers and comrades. So till we r in Arhasiana we can share whtever we want... Ok its the 2nd time i m telling 1st i guess it was SilverFairy and now u so guys

FOR ALL OF US NO HARD AND FAST RULE ABT WHT WE SHARE TILL ITS REALTED TO U KNOW NA IPKKND AND YES ONLY Lin CAN STOP US FROM SHARING WHT WE SHARED. So my dear Lovely sisters and brothers(if there r any) so share wht u want wht u like...

Ok Rabba vey all wht an update it was! How r u all?

<font size="2">Just a heads up.</font>
<font size="2">Remember this?</font>

<font size="2">Its coming.</font>
<font size="2">Just be Strong.</font>

<font size="2">P. S. And happy wedding anniversary dear KP. Sorry I was late. Just too involved in some things.</font>

ok again feeling dread but looking fwd as to wht u have in store for us... M sure we will find comfort in each others company even if the storm in story is much higher for our hearts to bear... So i too will say bring it on
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

one minute let me come to my bashing mood.

1,2,3 and action
KP

KP

KP

*PAUSE* *CONTINUITION OF ANGRY GLARES WITH DHAIN DHAIN SOUND EFFECT*

*STRIDING TOWARDS U*

Me:-HOW DARE U... TMHARI JURAT KAISAY HOI??? TELL ME????

KP:-hum nay kia kiya Farwa
Me:- KIA KIYA?(shouting my lungs out ouch it hurts)
yeh pochiyay k ap nay kya nahi kiya?

(tears started flowing on my chubby cheeks)

U called me basher(indirectly)... Have u ever EVER seen me bashing anyone(pouting with a hurt look in my eyes)...

*Reactions of other comrades... Oh they r rolling their eyes saying Ahhh drama queen*

I chuckled in reponse and hugged my sweet KP though it really hurts but still guys this is OUR thread n if u ever want to take permission for sharing anything it should be Lin though no doubt it was for TB&TBR but it was for comrades and readers of ff to show our love for ff n IPKKND n IPKKND can never be wht it was and the place it has in our hearts without SaRun so in short we can share any good stuff its now more like a chat thread for the readers and comrades. So till we r in Arhasiana we can share whtever we want... Ok its the 2nd time i m telling 1st i guess it was SilverFairy and now u so guys

FOR ALL OF US NO HARD AND FAST RULE ABT WHT WE SHARE TILL ITS REALTED TO U KNOW NA IPKKND AND YES ONLY Lin CAN STOP US FROM SHARING WHT WE SHARED. So my dear Lovely sisters and brothers(if there r any) so share wht u want wht u like...

Ok Rabba vey all wht an update it was! How r u all?

🤣🤣

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MISSION ACOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!

FARWA😆 you pulling legs yesterday😆😆i pulled yours😆😆😆

would you like to see the photos😃
its in music1 quote & they are everso cute😊

LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

COME lets cheerup & have some pakoras

PS: didnt say to u sorry because u r mty friend

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Linny ur emphasis on the upcomming storm is giving me nite mares hun..now combined with ur break its  tough to swallow buddy...I am excited at the same time nervous...My bet is on the hermit...he can be the savior here...but then the knowledge of couples made in heaven and then sent to earth gives me the much needed peace...
hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve dear friends...

Hello KP, Farwa and music... just now finished reading the comments in FF thread... so many posts querying about Aquiline's wellbeing... am i missing something? Is everthing ok with her? I thought she s busy preparing for her exams...  is she fine?
@ KP lolz ohooo so u did just to pull my leg... I must say good plan... Lolz yeh loved them... Yumii pakora will i get mint chutni with it?

@ Hoopoe i m sure she is well n as for fact i dont know eithet
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hoopoe

Rabba ve dear friends...

Hello KP, Farwa and music... just now finished reading the comments in FF thread... so many posts querying about Aquiline's wellbeing... am i missing something? Is everthing ok with her? I thought she s busy preparing for her exams...  is she fine?

Rabba ve hoopoe...I guess she is busy with her exams...lets not panic😉
Previous
1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 119
Next