Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thank u... oh i should have creditted her... i'll do that nexttime.. :D

those were few :|
Edited by Sano88 - 11 years ago
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sano!! My gawd!! I swear, i am in absolute awe of your creations! i love love love them! They're all perfect! How do you blend so well! And the siggies are awesome! Can you post a tutorial because i have no idea in the slightest of how to make siggies...
sanober. thumbnail
hey, thanks alot for theappreciation...
sorry, i don't make tutrials honey πŸ€—
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Super amazing work Sano!

ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

hey, thanks alot for theappreciation...
sorry, i don't make tutrials honey πŸ€—

Hey, it's fine...But i just love your creations and have no clue how to make siggies...But anyways, are you open for requests? Because i need a banner for my fic...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Y u so flawless?! You can diss your own work as many times as you want but it still won't change the fact that you're frikking amaziin!! Aha now all my dabba is you;) I'm in love with my dabba right now! MG/Gurti/VD/DD& MB-RK! Perfection😎 loved the blending & colouring aha so typical of the hero turning up at the last minute but still the scene was beautiful;P the Avis are gorgeous especially the AS ones,loved them & also the Mayur sig came out well blended:D brilliant stuff sanoπŸ‘
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anushka avis are simply gorgeous Sano...loved them..saving all πŸ‘ Ilike the ad.. it's cool and the avis came out perfect. β­οΈ
The RK siggy is stunning loved it and beautiful prem heer avis. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labyrinth89

Hey, it's fine...But i just love your creations and have no clue how to make siggies...But anyways, are you open for requests? Because i need a banner for my fic...

thank youu :) nopes, i'm not taking reqs atm😳

@ all : thanks a ton people πŸ€—
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its been ages, you made a siggy on MaYur. I so love it<3 Gonna save it. Seems today you're showing your blending ka jalwa. πŸ˜† Your blending on RK , MayUr & RishBala is really wonderful. Awesome coloring on Anushka avis! Overall, great work, Sano! πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ninja.

Its been ages, you made a siggy on MaYur. I so love it<3 Gonna save it. Seems today you're showing your blending ka jalwa. πŸ˜† Your blending on RK , MayUr & RishBala is really wonderful. Awesome coloring on Anushka avis! Overall, great work, Sano! πŸ€—

thank you... 😳