(MG-FF) Ye Ishq Nahe Aasaan #2 ON-HOLD NOTE PG 63

JMR-Sisters thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

hello readers so here we are on THREAD 2 of YEH ISHQ NAHE AASAN... we would like to thank all of you who have liked our this work and took out their times to comment on the ff... thank you 

LOVE JMR-Sisters ðŸ˜Š
Edited by JMR-Sisters - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JMR-Sisters thumbnail
JMR-Sisters thumbnail

CHAPTER 8

"No but you will help me na" told maan and smirked.

"Me no way" told pari.

"For your bhai pari" told maan making a sad face.

"Don't act bhai, but I will do. I want yours and my friends happiness"told pari and smiled.

"Isko tho sabki chinta hain sirf meri nahi" murmured raj and looked at pari.

"Thanku so much pari" smiled maan and hugged her sideways.

Pari:- so whats the plan???

Maan:- Hmm.. I want you to tell her to come home.. I don't want her to stay at hostel anymore, sp. after Dev's advancements I really can't let her stay at hostel..

Raj:- But will she agree???

Maan:- I know she won't, but at least by coming here she will be with all of us max time..but the ques is what should we say to her???

Pari:- No probs for that bro ..I have an idea..

Raj and Maan:- what ???

Pari:- I will simply ask her to give me company in my studies.. as she knows am not a bright student like her.. and so I will pretend that am not understanding courses so give me tuitions..

Maan:- Great!! By this you will be with her almost whole day and then here at home.. but pari beware of that Dev..

Pari:- yes bhai.. so am going to get Geet..

Raj:- Ermm..I will drop you.. (pari blushed and Maan looked at him ) I mean its evening and how will pari go there ..so I will drop  both here..

Pari:- bro I was thinking can I stay with Geet tonight at hostel ?? I will make excuses naa that am just there to learn topics etc..

Raj:- Good idea..

Maan:- ok but be here tomorrow after your college..

Pari :- yes bro.. she said and went away with Raj..

At hostel

Pari:- Geet plz yaar..

Geet:- pari this is not right.. I will not go there..

Pari:- but why Geet???

Geet:- Maan will also be there and I can't confront him.

Pari:- Geet ,first of all let me clear you one thing you aren't going there for Maan bhai.. yaar I need help in studies ,why can't you see in that direction ??? Exam is just 15 days ahead and I even don't have notes .. chalo I will collect notes from you but what abt topics??? You know naa I don't concentrate in class.. then how will I pass this exam???

Geet was still not convinced(ST):- what to do??? I can't see her getting failed and that too coz of me !! no ways ..but also I can't  go to her house, what if I blurted my feelings to him any day ??? I can't take that risk too..

Pari saw her confused state and said:- plzz Geet don't do that yaar.. I would have asked Maan bhai for help but you know naa he is also having exams in few days so I can't ask him too , he will be disturbed from his studies and moreover we are in the same class so we can study together.. plzz Geet .. maan jaao naa..(agree naa)??

Geet finally agreed seeing her genuine reason of not getting help from Maan.. and somewhere pari knew hearing Maan's name she won't deny as she will never want to disturb him in his preps.. 

Though she had to do a lot to convince Geet but end result was just as pari wanted.. Maan was happy when pari called her that night and told him abt Geet's decision.. Maan was really proud on his sister..

Next day, after college pari dragged Geet to her home.. They were studying when Maan came from outside and went to kitchen he had no idea Geet was also in the kitchen for making something to eat.

Maan entered the kitchen and saw Geet's back .. and he instantly knew its His Geet...at that moment only Geet turned and collided with Maan.. He hold her from waist and pulled her up to him.Geet kept looking at him with wide eyes..

Geet:- when did you come???

Maan:- Just now.. He left her to stand on her own feet..

Geet:-  wo.. pari asked me to make something as she was hungry so I was making pasta for her..so

Maan:- Its ok.. Its your house (Geet looked at him shocked) I mean pari and you are good friends and so.. He didn't know how to tell that why he said so, so he left his sentence unfinished ..  

Both didn't talk after that and looked here and there  and then Maan left from there.. pari was seeing the scene from far and sighing..

Pari  (ST):- Nothing will happen like this .. uff !! I will have to make them close  and leave all insecurities and think abt each other.. but how.. then some idea came and pari smiled naughtily...

After 30 mints Geet came to pari with  2 plates of pasta.. pari looked at Geet confused.. making Geet more confused

Geet:- what happened???

Pari:- where is Maan bhai's pasta???

Geet(confused):- I just made for both of us..

Pari:- Geet you know naa Maan bhai loves pasta and he must have seen you making pasta..How will he feel not getting that ???

Geet instantly felt concerned...

Geet:- yes, you are right.. (she forwarded her plate to pari and said) do one thing give my plate to him we will share .. Hmm ???

Pari:- yeah that's a good idea..but 1 mint Geet..I have an imp call to make,do one thing you go and give this hmm..

Geet(felt uncomfortable):- Its ok you can end your call then give him..

Pari:- Geet till then pasta might get cold..and Maan bhai hates cold pasta...then he will be starving for the day...

Geet was convinced and went upstairs while pari pretended to dial a call.. smiled looking at Geet's back..

Pari(ST):- you need to come out from your inhibitions Geet.. sorry for pushing you up...

Geet entered Maan's room and looked around ..Guess he was in shower..

She placed the plate on side table and was to turn when she noticed Maan coming out in jeans and  a towel around him .. Geet just looked at him without noticing he was watching her also.. He came forward and unknown to Geet , she went backwards..till she collided with wall behind..she came back to her senses with that and looked for an escape..

Maan:- so you don't love me ??? He kept looking at her..

Geet(looked down):- wo.. wo.. I just came to give you pasta.. sorry wo..

Maan(cuts her):- Geet, why are you doing this ???

Geet:- I need to go.. saying so she tried to go from there but Maan pulled her back to the wall..

Maan:- Give  me ans first !!!

Geet:- I don't have...plz leave me ...

Maan:- No you have but you don't  want to give that...

Geet:-Think  whatever you want.. plz let me go..

To her surprise Maan left her hand and went out of the room.. Geet felt helpless to not express her feelings ,her love for Maan...but she couldn't do anything else too..         

PRECAP holds the same exams and twist  ðŸ˜Š

Note:plz add "JMR-Sisters"in ur buddy list for pms. 

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.. 

Waiting for ur response.. 

love

JMR-Sisters ðŸ¤—

Edited by JMR-Sisters - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😛

nnice plan to pull Geet into house...
just hope Maans drill Geet...
won't effect Geet's decision for the stay...
exam sab ke katham hogaye ...par inka kab katham hoga...

jaldi another update as u gals missed one ...
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
aaj mein upar ...n neeche too...
sandwitching the update 😉
JMR-Sisters thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

aaj mein upar ...n neeche too...

sandwitching the update 😉