Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome updates dearies... Loved Part 7 and Part 8...
Loved wen Geet slapped Dev... he is sachi besharam!!!!
Loved Maan nd Raj... Paris idea ws nyc...
so She finally convinced Geet nd brought her...
Precap is interesting!!!! wat is d twist????
w8ng to knw plzzz cont soon
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
waiting to see wt the twist is...
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm! Congrats on the new thread! Fab update! Superbly written! Ahh love Pari! Awesum plan! Geet cannot refuse Pari! Geet @ KM n Maan comes! Pari ask Geet to give MAan pasta! She is trying to get them closer! Intense Maaneet scene! Update soon

thank you so much dear 

our pleasure 

drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -padma-

cute part😉
waiting when geet will open up

thnx dear 

yeah wait for that 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srirad

Great update👏

Liked pari idea⭐️
Maaneet moment awesome😳
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next😊

thanks dear

wait for next 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: renjini263

Awesome updates dearies... Loved Part 7 and Part 8...

Loved wen Geet slapped Dev... he is sachi besharam!!!!
Loved Maan nd Raj... Paris idea ws nyc...
so She finally convinced Geet nd brought her...
Precap is interesting!!!! wat is d twist????
w8ng to knw plzzz cont soon

thank you dear 

wait to know the twist 

sure 
drrose31 thumbnail

thnx meena 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash1991

amazing update...

waiting to see wt the twist is...

thanks dear

wait for that 
JMR-Sisters thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 9

To her surprise Maan left her hand and went out of the room.. Geet felt helpless to not express her feelings ,her love for Maan...but she couldn't do anything else too..   

Next morning geet n pari got ready to college n came to dining area to have breakfast..Soon Maan came out from his room all ready to college.

Maan smirked at geet who was continuosly gaping at plate to avoid his gaze on her but maan is maan.He intentionally teasing her by asking her to pass the bowls n once holding her hand..

Meanwhile,raj n pari thought to send geet to college along with maan so that maan would get time to talk to her rather say make attempts to bring out her feelings for him.

So raj n pari left to college on bike making an excuse of buying some thing on the way..

Now geet got more worried as maan was teasing her since morning n now she dont want to go with maan all alone..

Maan:geet get inside the car

maan ordered her moving towards his side.

Geet:umm maan wo u dnt need to bother about me.I'll go by myself

she said not looking at him knowing his anger n started walking out side the main gate..

Maan silently followed her n scooped her in his arms as he thought that This was the only way left to him..

Geet startled with this action of him n looked at him with wide eyes..

Maan:dont ever try to act too smart when u r not actually

maan said placing her on the seat smirking at her

geet made o shaped mouth glaring at him

geet:what did u say just now?

Maan:what did u hear?he questioned her back..

Maan:I just said that iam not a fool to hide my feelings when i love someone he said hovering over her.

Geet gasped with this but sighed when he was putting seat belt.

Geet who was saving herself from his killer eyes finally made a mistake of looking at him..

She got lost in his eyes while maan still stood in bending position..

As usual mobile ring broke their trance..

When reality hit geet she cursed herself mentally for loosing herself

she just turned her face away not wanting to face him..

Maan frustatingly looked at caller id n got more frustated finding raj's name..

"sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!"was the only thing maan heard that too with two voices saying That..He knew that the other was none other than his devil sissy pari.

"sorry ke bache!ab aage bhi bol"maan said gritting his teeth..

"oye hello mr.angry young man iam trying to help u n u huh!achayi ka koi value hi nai hai aaj kal"raj said dramatically.

"now stop ur not so interested drama n come to the point"maan asked moving towards driver's seat..

Raj made a puppy face n then said"accha sun there r no classes today as student leader along with few boycotted  classes due to some issue.so no need to go to clg n i hope u make use of this opportunity "

Maan smirked n got inside the car..He didnt say anythng to geet who was looking everywhere but not him..

Geet(st):god what i was doing?and he is hell bent on making it more difficult for me..she was so lost in her thoughts that she didnt even notice where they were heading..

Maan was thinking the ways to gain her attention.He thought it's enough for him n he wanted to know her answer..

Not finding any other way he switched on the radio..

"Dil mera har baar yeh sunne ko bekarar hai..
Kaho na pyar hai
Kaho na pyar hai
Haan tumse pyar hai
Ke tumse pyar hai

In pyaari baaton mein anjana ikraar hai
Kaho na pyar hai
Kaho na pyar hai
Kaha na pyar hai
Kaha na pyar hai"

Geet gasped as he was indirectly asking her answer which she didnt do the previous day..she quickly turned off the radio glaring at him for which he smirked.

"what happened geet?dont u like that song?"maan asked innocently..

Geet:no!

Maan shook his head frustatingly at this stubborn girl who is not ready to accept her feelings even when she loves him..

Geet could see that maan is hurt with her behaviour..They both were best friends n were close to each other but everything changed now

geet(st): pls maan dont make it more difficult for me..I dont want to hurt u but this is only the way to keep u away from me..iam so sorry maan..

She finally found that they r not going on the college way.

Geet:maan what's this?where are we going?i need to go to college right now!!

Maan:relax sweet heart iam not kidnapping u ok

maan said smiling sweetly at her..

Now geet got more n more scared not because she is with maan but because of fear of spitting out her feelings for him as she know maan can do that.

"maan pls stop it now!!i need to go"she said looking at him horrified thinking what he is gonna do now..but maan didn't say anything n resumed driving.."maan pls stop the car."she said sternly this time..Maan stopped the car leaving her surprised..before she could say anything he stepped out of the car n rushed to other side of the road saying"don't move from the car I'll be back"

Geet sat there confused n after 15 min she saw maan crossing the road to come to her.."god knows what this maan have in his mind.."she thought n waited for him..maan was holding 3 packets in his hand n one of them fell down suddenly..He bent down to pick it n didn't notice the truck coming near to him as his back was facing it..Geet who saw this gasped n screamed "maan"..Maan was quick enough to escape  n when the truck passed him he crossed the road to find geet in tears who came to him running..Before he could say anything she hugged him tight as if assuring herself that he is safe.."geet iam ok"he said  rubbing her back..The next second she  pushed him in anger.."what do u think of urself?are u mad??tumhe kuch gaya hota toh?do u even know how I felt?i would have died if……"she stopped abruptly closing her mouth with her palm realising what she she said just now..

"and why so??"maan asked smirking at her..geet downcasted her eyes wiping her tears quickly.."ha geet answer me why u felt that u would die if something happens to me?answer me geet"he asked walking forward while geet stepped backwards till she hit the side of the car..Geet tried to move away but maan trapped her way placing his hands on both sides.."answer me geet..muje kuch bhi hojaye tumhe kyun farak padtha hai?"

Geet:maan I need to go pls move..she said in pleading tone still looking down..

Maan:yeah u can go for sure but before that answer me…he said sternly with seriousness in his voice..

Geet:maan pls let me go..she tried to free herself from his trap but this time maan pulled her to him by waist not letting her move.."enough geet!!i need my answer now!!!"

Geet who lost her last wit of patience pushed him with all her strength thus freeing herself from his strong hold.."stay away from me maan be in ur limits"she said angrily but inwardly she died hundred times saying those words..Maan who is fed up with her now got angry..He made her sit in the car n drove back to his house.He dropped geet there n drove back  to somewhere.

It was almost night n geet pari were busy in revising their syllabus..Geet's mind is fully occupied with the incident happened n she got tensed as maan didn't return home..She cursed herself for shouting on him.She sighed in relief when maan returned back finally in the late night but he didn't even spare a glance at her n went to his room even when pari asked him to have his dinner.

It's 2 days after that incident still maan didn't talk to her..This was all geet wanted.She wished to stay away from maan to hide her feelings but when it's happening she felt restless as she's missing maan's attention.She really felt guilty for shouting on him…Maan who was angry ignored her intentionally knowing the effect on her..He sensed her restlessness but didn't talk to her.He spent his most of the time in studies as exams are very near.

It was the day before the exam n as always maan gifted pens to raj n pari..This was maan's way to wish goodluck.His friends believed that maan's wish would give them fruitful results..Even geet knew that.He gifted pen to pari n when it came to geet's turn he just placed it on her table n left the place.Geet felt like crying loudly as she couldn't able to take his behavior.

Finally their exams were over n they are free from the burden of studies.Geet concentrated on her studies to avoid her restless but was that possible for her??she felt helpless for not even able to confess her feelings..Maan avoided her on the last day of her exam when he picked pari..Geet who reached her hostel quickly packed her luggage n left to her city without even informing  pari but when she left she began to feel restless as if she cant breathe anymore.She recalled how maan was asking her indirectly to confess her feelings,how she shouted on him,how he ignored her..She cried a lot as she cant see maan anymore now..Suddenly she felt an urgency to confess her feelings to maan to comfort herself..She instantly switched on her mobile n dialed to maan..

Maan who was  totally shattered with her action of leaving that too without informing to anyone..He cursed himself for the way he behaved with her..He thought she would open up atleast then as he sensed her restlessness but whatever she did made him angry on her.

As soon as he found her id he received the call with a smile.."geet.."he said happily as if he got his life back.."maan"she said..there was a silence for a moment..Maaneet closed their eyes allowing the tears to slip down from their eyes..Geet started sobbing n when maan sensed that he worriedly called her again"geet what happened???and…"

Geet:maan…sob maan  I LOVE U I LOVE U SO MUCH MAAN..I LOVE U MORE THAN  MY LIFE..

Maan was shocked first ..For a second he couldn't beleive what he just heard…

how is the twist guys????😉😃

Precap:

Geet n maan knowing about dev😉

Note:plz add "JMR-Sisters"in ur buddy list for pms. 

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.. 

Waiting for ur response.. 

love

JMR-Sisters 🤗

Brown-Eyes thumbnail
Me first

SUPERB UPDATE DI 's
finally geet ne I LOVE U bol hi diya 😳 Edited by Brown-Eyes - 11 years ago