Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirthiarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
s with no one planning to quit, and no spoilers and no fear of show ending! we used 2 sit back and enjoy the show! 😭
kirthiarshi thumbnail
me 2 😭
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Think abt ASR character then & now,rough &tough shatir dimag business tycoon se hot shot drummer bana dia & our feisty sanka devi becomes a clown now.
blackdice1001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirthiarshi

every1 used 2 wish ipkknd 2 continue 4ever by then. but now half of them r doubtful!!!

Can you blame them? Poeple watch series's to let off stress. IPK is doing anything but that now. Too much offscreen drama. 
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanumon

Think abt ASR character then & now,rough &tough shatir dimag business tycoon se hot shot drummer bana dia & our feisty sanka devi becomes a clown now.

i can tolerate it with the hope of getting back the old spark if our barun stays!
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdice1001

Can you blame them? Poeple watch series's to let off stress. IPK is doing anything but that now. Too much offscreen drama. 

ya agree! but still hoping 4 it 2 continue...😭
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
#Nostalgia.

Those were the days!
*sigh* 😔
Tanumon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirthiarshi

i can tolerate it with the hope of getting back the old spark if our barun stays!

anything for Barun year.
shree9819 thumbnail
yes past memories were better than now... atleast after marrg its good...but now after remarig they shud end the show..coz we watched everything what we need...so now end the show..bohot ho gaya hai...aur  kharab mat karos how ko -to sp,gul
kirthiarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shree9819

yes past memories were better than now... atleast after marrg its good...but now after remarig they shud end the show..coz we watched everything what we need...so now end the show..bohot ho gaya hai...aur  kharab mat karos how ko -to sp,gul

no dear i dont wanna end the show. i want it 2 continue. there are so many better tracks they can stil show!