Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

u guys werent replying na

actually Anam I wanted jenny to tell u, so had left it on her ðŸ˜›
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

nopebhootni please stay till 22nd, phir tho tum 4-5 mahino ke liye chali hi jaogi na😕

yes lamba wala pm liko gi sisi ke liye
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

i am sorry...i am really sorry i was typing your reply...
thank u so much di ðŸ¤— now u know it all...
it not like that...

Yeah I understand its about the question was now let me share something with you my dad also has a illness right if I was him I probably would cry and not be so brave hes so normal about it... sometimes it scares me I'm like u cant be so normal about it he goes you should nothing will change if you cry about it and be miserable best to be happy.. you have such a loving person with you Mashallah you're lucky reys on your side some people just leave when they are needed so not everyone is so lucky...so look after yourself and be happy.. I loved the dress you designed for ur sis me want something like that too for my wedding so u have to design for me also Insh Allah

Originally posted by: mrs_kapoor

yes lamba wala pm liko gi sisi ke liye

haan liknah we were planning something big for urz and toku engagement sab plans par pani pirgaya coz of ur aunt she reminds me of dadisa rajlaxmi
guys mere nkd kon make kare ga?🤣sisi bhi next month ke liye gayyab rahe gi iss ke exams hai nkd ka kia ho gai m worried😆
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I understand its about the question was now let me share something with you my dad also has a illness right if I was him I probably would cry and not be so brave hes so normal about it... sometimes it scares me I'm like u cant be so normal about it he goes you should nothing will change if you cry about it and be miserable best to be happy.. you have such a loving person with you Mashallah you're lucky reys on your side some people just leave when they are needed so not everyone is so lucky...so look after yourself and be happy.. I loved the dress you designed for ur sis me want something like that too for my wedding so u have to design for me also Insh Allah

Ohh really Anam ðŸ˜², My prayers and best wishes to ur dad too Anam , And Anam is right jenny, I want my all bridal saree designed by u only ðŸ˜Š
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs_kapoor

guys mere nkd kon make kare ga?🤣sisi bhi next month ke liye gayyab rahe gi iss ke exams hai nkd ka kia ho gai m worried😆

Hey ria Anam and  Mahi are senior members here, they visit teh forum like evryday, one of them can do that What say ðŸ˜›, U can Pm Mahi and ask

Ohh really Anam ðŸ˜², My prayers and best wishes to ur dad too Anam , And Anam is right jenny, I want my all bridal saree designed by u only ðŸ˜Š

Yeah Chitra... Insh Allah everything will be ok we have to think positive I wish I could help but my dad wont take my help... yeah Chitra me 1st ok actually ur older than me right im 23 and ur 24 whoever gets married 1st order will go to jehan for sure whatever the price... haan nahi toh hum to royal princess hai

haan liknah we were planning something big for urz and toku engagement sab plans par pani pirgaya coz of ur aunt she reminds me of dadisa rajlaxmi

her name is zartasha😆hilter masi by god mein tu un ke ghar 5 min se bhi zaida nai rukti mera kia ho ga allah hi khair kare un ke saat rehnamein tu gai 🤣

Hey ria Anam and  Mahi are senior members here, they visit teh forum like evryday, one of them can do that What say ðŸ˜›, U can Pm Mahi and ask

yeah we wont mind... my both bachas will go on leave mera kya hogha... roze bacha birthday on monday we al need to celebrate it sona bacha will be busy in diwali preparation but she will be back after... i didnt even get roze bachas presents ready yet