Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have to say Kudos to Ekta - her sets have issues but it never gets this crazy ever! 
She has actors leave but it is always done in a good way! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Also is it me but everytime I see Barun I just keep thinking he needs to shower! 🤣 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Merry - I see you too! 🤣 
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

IPK - Reminds me totally of DMG 🤣 

Forum 23 video's 🤣 Barun in conversation with Gul Khan 🤣 

Reminds me of a press conference - damage control 🤣 

😆..
how r u nikky. i am actually glad this show is ending. only cause of their crazy fans. geet , dmg, ipk... alll derseve this kind of crappy endings. when fans get invovle, this is the result you get
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

😆..
how r u nikky. i am actually glad this show is ending. only cause of their crazy fans. geet , dmg, ipk... alll derseve this kind of crappy endings. when fans get invovle, this is the result you get

Merry!🤗

I am good... Getting very excited for Diwali - though I have lost all the candles I have bought! 🤣 

When Fans get involved it goes to a new level of crazy - I mean when fans dictate the script that's it! But I want it to end on a positive, I mean seriously is it that hard to end the show in Dec... and have Barun shot for an extra 2 weeks... then he will be on a permanent "break" 😆

But the situation is a new level of crazy anyways - All I know is if Viraf's entry and Barun's exit are done well - the show will sustain itself - but I doubt it! 😆

How you been? How did exams go?
-MERRY- thumbnail

Merry!🤗

I am good... Getting very excited for Diwali - though I have lost all the candles I have bought! 🤣 

When Fans get involved it goes to a new level of crazy - I mean when fans dictate the script that's it! But I want it to end on a positive, I mean seriously is it that hard to end the show in Dec... and have Barun shot for an extra 2 weeks... then he will be on a permanent "break" 😆

But the situation is a new level of crazy anyways - All I know is if Viraf's entry and Barun's exit are done well - the show will sustain itself - but I doubt it! 😆

How you been? How did exams go?

lol.. yeah they should end it with a happy note, but hindi series r used to replacing the lead. they just come up with something stupiid like plastic surgery😆.,. american soap do it too but those soaps run for 20-30 years so u can blame the actors.😊
i guess sp doesnt have any new show right now to fill up that spot and the show airs at 8:00 pm which is very important for a channel - .
i guess thats y they r doing this.
aww getting ready for diwali😳.. iknow how exciting is to decorate your house for a celebration.
yeah midterms r done but they will start again in dec.

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Also is it me but everytime I see Barun I just keep thinking he needs to shower! 🤣 

It's not just you, I feel the exact same thing. I don't know why, he just looks dirty all the time. 😕

I felt this especially after the kidnapping track.  Barun and Sanaya were in the first TMLS promo and god! He looked so so dirty. 🤢

BTW, what is forum32? Every IPK fan talks about that, what is it? 😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awww Good luck for the ones in December! 

I know - Indian TV is whack 😆 No other word for it really 🤣 
But see SP did have the chance cause they have a new show on today at 7.30 so they could have held that out till December had that come in at the 8pm slot and then moved Ek Durse to the 6pm slot! 
But who knows what Star are thinking! 
-MERRY- thumbnail

Awww Good luck for the ones in December! 

I know - Indian TV is whack 😆 No other word for it really 🤣 
But see SP did have the chance cause they have a new show on today at 7.30 so they could have held that out till December had that come in at the 8pm slot and then moved Ek Durse to the 6pm slot! 
But who knows what Star are thinking! 

i dont watch hindi shows.. so have no clue whats going on😆
i learned my lesson many times to not watch any hindi show or get attach to it😆.

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

It's not just you, I feel the exact same thing. I don't know why, he just looks dirty all the time. 😕

I felt this especially after the kidnapping track.  Barun and Sanaya were in the first TMLS promo and god! He looked so so dirty. 🤢

BTW, what is forum32? Every IPK fan talks about that, what is it? 😆

I totally agree - post kidnapping he has just looked eww... he just looks so greasy! 

Forum32 - It is something 4 lions have set up for fans to go to, so they can interact with the PH - instead of them coming to IF 

But everything here is just reminding me of DMG - 2 years ago - but this seems worse! 😆