Posted: 11 years ago
LOL  sab ki aik hi farmaish hay
SAM32 thumbnail
its so long :( no update... plzzz make it soon plzzz
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm hope update will b worth you people's wait...
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mujhe aaj ek function...i want to read this before leaving...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
sam88 thumbnail
i trust u ... u just give us update
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks to all my readers for liking this FF and for commenting on it... 

Sam 88 and Nannav thanks for being so impatient for the update... 

Chapter 17

Lavanya pulls khushi from the hug and says

Lavanya: Don't cry khushi you have to be strong. She then wipes her tears and says

Lavanya: We all love you and hates to see you in tears so from next time I don't want you to cry ok

Khushi nods her head.

Samrat: Now that's like a good girl now come on lets go we are getting late. They didn't pay any attention towards arnav and started walking towards the exit. Aman sees that arnav is not with them He too didn't want to think about him but then he was his childhood friend and although he deny being his friend he still cares for him.

He says

Aman: Lavanya you people take khushi I will come in few minutes

Lavanya: Where are you going aman

Aman: Lavanya ASR is still inside the woods and I don't want him to be alone so you all go I will bring him

Everyone nods as they know that it was not safe for anyone to stay here alone.

Aman walks back and looks at arnav.

He was still sitting on the ground looking blankly and tears were flowing from her eyes. Aman walks towards him and sits down and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Aman: ASR.

Arnav opens his eyes and looks at aman..

Aman can see the pain and guilt in his eyes. Arnav hugs him and says

Arnav: Aman.. My baby He died in that accident because of me aman. Why you didn't inform me What I have done aman I am so bad I killed my own baby in my hatred and my anger. I am a killer aman.. I am a killer.

Aman got tears in his eyes seeing his best friend suffering like this No matter what he says truth is that he still think arnav as his best friend and he still can't see him in pain He knows that what arnav did was wrong very wrong but they should have not left him alone and should have made him understand that he was wrong.. He then thinks that now he will make everything alright.

Aman caresses his back and says

Aman: ASR. I can understand what you are feeling and I know you are guilty and you should be but what has happen has happened we can't change that but you can change your present and future.

Arnav broke the hug and looks at aman.

Arnav: What do you mean aman.

Aman: I mean that you should ask forgiveness from khushi She has suffered a lot because of you.

Arnav: But aman she is the same girl who has cheated me.

Aman: ASR you still think that she cheated you ASR she loved you and what you did you broke her heart and she suffered accident and she lost your child Child which was out of the love ASR. I know ASR you hate nivaan for what he did to angie but don't you think that khushi is innocent in all this

Arnav: But Aman.

Aman: See ASR I will not say anything to you You know khushi better than me Just keep your hand on your heart and say do you think that khushi can cheat anyone. Do you think that she can stoop so low just to take revenge no ASR.

Arnav: But aman she never loved me She has moved on in her life so easily.

Aman: See you say that you love khushi and you cant see such a simple thing that she don't love anyone She just said to show you that she has moved on in her life. Go arnav and ask for forgiveness and I am sure she still loves you. And she will give you a second chance

Arnav: Sach Aman.

Aman: Yes ASR. And ASR I think we are thinking wrong about nivaan.

Arnav: What do you mean aman

Aman: Arnav I have spent lot of time with him these days because of khushi and I have seen in his eyes the pain of loosing angie I think that he is not responsible for our angie's death

Arnav: No aman I can believe that khushi is innocent but nivaan no I cant believe that angie has written in her letter and if nivaan was innocent than why he ran and why he asked khushi to change her name and all.

Aman: Yahi to pata lagana hai I mean there is something which we are missing ASR and I think it's a high time that we should try and talk rather than playing a blame game.

Arnav: Hmmm I think you are right Bohat ho gaya Now time for clearing certain things But before all that I have to ask khushi for forgiveness. Hope she forgives me and comes back to me. I really love her aman Kitni koshish ki meine usse nafrat karne ki but nahi kar paya..

Aman: Thank God you understood. I am so glad that I got my friend back.

Arnav then looks at aman and hugs him tight and says

Arnav: I am sorry aman I am really very sorry. I have hurted you and akash a lot Please forgive me.

Aman: ASR its ok. Now don't make me emotional and don't cry it didn't suite your image.

Arnav: Yeah right

They broke the hug and then arnav says

Arnav: Dekhna aman I will give khushi every happiness of this world and rahi baat nivaan ki to we will soon find out the truth..

They walked back to the resort and aman says

Aman: I think its very late now You should talk to khushi tomorrow

Arnav: Hmmm.

They both started leaving for their room when arnav calls aman

Arnav: Aman

Aman: Haan.

Arnav: Thanks aman Thanks for being such a true friend.

Aman: ASR now go I will charge for my friendship.

Arnav smiles and went to his room He was very happy that finally he talked to his best friend and yes he was right Khushi was innocent in all this and he was fool to punish her in his hatred and anger. But tomorrow he will ask for forgiveness from khushi Yeh kal kab aayga Thinking about this he sleeps.

Next morning.

Arnav got up early and got ready and thinks "Mujhe kuch bhi karna pade I will do and get my khushi back.."

He then walks down and sees that everyone was worried. He walks towards aman and looks at him He was also worried.

Arnav: Aman what happens

Everyone gets shock seeing arnav talking to aman.

Aman: ASR khu khushi

Arnav: Kya hua khushi ko.

Aman: She is not in the resort

Arnav: What

Lavanya: Yes She said that she is near poolside as she wanted some fresh air and said that she will return in few minutes but then when she didn't came back after one hour we got panic and we came to look for her and she is not here We have searched the whole resort but she is nowhere to be seen.

Arnav gets panic and orders everyone too look for khushi and he too walks out of the resort to search khushi.

Here khushi opened her eyes and looks around She sees an old house. She gets scared She thinks where is she She then looks at her state and realized that she has been kidnapped She gets scared and tears started flowing from her eyes thinking who has kidnapped her and why What she has done.

She was still thinking when a man came to her and looks at her and says

Man: So khushi kaisi ho

Khushi looks at him and says

Khushi: Who are you and why you kidnapped me

Man: Ohh poor girl. You will soon know who I am and why I kidnapped you..

--------xxx-------

Edited by Khushi_Sarun - 10 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow asr knows truth but khushi is kidnaped
thanks for pm
Edited by abika - 11 years ago