Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah...shiv looks like a giant...🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Y they put the montage of shiv standing...😆
bada ajeeb hai..though they r smiling...cant they put the sitting one...

They changed the monatge?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Appy every woman is betta than J and he's at loose ends now...jaa jaye rahe waha jaye J...he's now the leaf lost/dancing with wind! 

@Khusi - I think by the time she was ready n maybe would have wanted a baby... it was too late...hopeless and then there was Gauri with her bundle of woe... but, I don't really care about the past though I do want to do parallel😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all!!

After the debriefing, was the nateeja:

"Khoda pahaad, nikla chuha"??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Appy every woman is betta than J and he's at loose ends now...jaa jaye rahe waha jaye J

@Khusi - I think by the time she was ready n maybe would have wanted a baby... it was too late...hopeless and then there was Gauri with her bundle of woe... but, I don't really care about the past though I do want to do parallel😆

I think her over involvement with Nandu's caring is a big pointer to the fact that she wanted to be a mother.
-Ursh- thumbnail
FreeBie!

Tried something New😉

khusi_* thumbnail
Yes appy...montage changed...promo shootwala...s standing putting hand on sitting a...lol
anjy...that was never clear that she wanted that..she judt never had time...to think...when she knew abt g's pregnancy...she was broken..n trust me...juleka was the updater..on that epi..she was literally pulling her hairs for anandi's scene...koi ese scenes kese likh sakta hai...lol..its on last year..september...1st week...on super epi..or just after super epi...
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
some of  MY ideas for OS ~~~ for other authors on BV forum to write on ( cannot write OS now cuz have exams coming up...and wont be able to write them for a long time...but wanna read something based on these ideas)

as anjy said: I am selling ideas... some one buy them ~~~ and give us some droolicious ANSH OSes 😆

first one:

I hope something as follows happens in BV in the coming epi's:

anandi has mehndi on hands and its evening...anandi comes up to her room...

shiv on the other hand as per maahi's ideas has climbed up the piped to enter anandi's room through the window...to meet her ofcourse
anandi trying to get a strand of her out of her face--but cannot as she has mehndi on her hands...

anandi shocked to see shiv ...in her room...shiv tucks the loose strand of her behind her ears...(assume shiv's mehndi has already dried and all)...

PS: imagine similar scenario post -shaadi in circuit house/kesar bagh when anandi is goondofying aata and loose strand of hair on her face ~~which she is unable to remove as she has aata on her hands~ shiv comes from behind and tucks the strand behind her ears and~~intimate/romantic moments~ 😳

someone write an OS on this !!!! ~~~ my description is too short ~ abrupt ~~

second one :
if I remember correctly the BV CVs cleverly so---- did not show jagya-anandi consummation of marriage (yes there were dori tying-passionate hug scenes the first time they both were together in one room 5 years after they met----but no consummation scenes were shown by CVs even during honeymoon) 😃

and frank;y I found the song 'raat suhagan song -that was the name of the song if I rember correctly' routine between jagya-anandi during their honeymoon very cheesy and old-ish type (but I think that was the purpose of CVs ~~ to show a teenager type ----kiddish romance during honeymoon...NOT how an actual honeymoon would be with mature couples that ANSH are NOW ~~smart move by CVs)

OS idea:~~~~~~

ON the ACTUAL SHOW ~~~~~I hope they show day after the SR as follows:

shiv - anandi both sleeping on the bed together in one quilt---shiv's bare back shown ------and anandi wakes up before shiv-----blushes and remembers the night before----- without pallu and her sindoor slightly smudged ☺️

PS: the next day after SR will be 100 times better than phooli's 😆
--------------

Edited by Pri_kinmuk - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Wow..ursh..lovely siggy..love birds...lol
appy...no at that time...she was not really keen on to have a baby...though ds manytimes asked her giving example of nandu...she was very firm..never craved..for it...thats what i feel...before jg affair revelationEdited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Khusi - hmmm that's why i think by-the-time she may ve wished for it...it was already hopeless.  That's the essence of the first part of the Rattle story for me... dreams she didn't even dare to dream...hopes that she gave up on as hopeless... Anyway I am going to stick to present in Part 2 but will watch for parallel