Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nniks

not boring it was kind of silly suddenly jagya became mahatma...everybody had a competition to give maafi 😆
total melodrama 😆

ok I can totally relate to it...J suddently becoming a mahatma...just like how he became evil with his revengenama  after his famous 6 Jagiya introsection. ðŸ˜†

Just think about it J aaya tha jaitsar maafi mangne aur achanak se revenge pe utar aaya...I was like kis baat ka revenge. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blushing

yah...Jagu so called redemption 

Only saving part was Anandi stood next to her Khubsurat pahad aka Shiv instead of Singh family. ðŸ¥³

Now she is officially Mrs Anandi Shivraj Shekhar 

Standing beside Shiv raj Sekhar comes naturally to her now whether it is at Singhs place or Shekhar's place or whether it is something official😆
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DonIsback

well maine FT thread mai ..ultimatum de diya hai sabko.. ki wo thread appreciation nahi hai frustration hai.. agar track se related frustration nikala to mansi ko inform .. openly dhamki.. ðŸ˜ˆ

🤣🤣aacha kiya warna i thgt its AT🤣

bye gtg🤓
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but one thing why he stressing about more shadi.. shadi thik se hone do.. and all... as he he forcefully showing that he is good now.. i feel this.. dont know why.. but jagya ka mafinama was fake for me.. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dixie123

Kuch tha na.. WOh metromasti article mein light hearted romance in Mehendi ceremony..
Maybe Mahi will do something.

Metromasti walon mujhe koi bharroosa nahi hain ðŸ˜†

I guess sirf taiyaari dekhyenge...

they need to shoot wedding sequence with leads...so Sid & Prat will be missing...😕
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its so weird..he is asking bhiron...ab anandi ki saadi main koi rukavat nehin aani chahiye...🤣
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

but one thing why he stressing about more shadi.. shadi thik se hone do.. and all... as he he forcefully showing that he is good now.. i feel this.. dont know why.. but jagya ka mafinama was fake for me.. 

Nahi re.. I think he was being real. His one good aatma had risen... VO mein bhi they said the same thing. But, uska redemption complete nahi huva hai. His punishment has just started.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AryaS

ok I can totally relate to it...J suddently becoming a mahatma...just like how he became evil with his revengenama  after his famous 6 Jagiya introsection. ðŸ˜†

Just think about it J aaya tha jaitsar maafi mangne aur achanak se revenge pe utar aaya...I was like kis baat ka revenge. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

That revenge track was too stupid.Must have been cooked up the people other than the CVs😆
But now the story is coming back on track.J  paying for his mistakes and A happy with her new life.😊
I was quite happy with the episode.

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=khusi_*]Its so weird..he is asking bhiron...ab anandi ki saadi main koi rukavat nehin aani chahiye...🤣[/QUOTE
yeah khushi what does make him think agar wo jail chala jayega to ansh shadi ko rukkar wait karege.. something is not right.. usne jab tv par dekha ki anandi ne kaha ki wo duhdunegi  culprit ko usne tabhi socha wo pakde is se pehle mai chlaa javu. aur  points collect kar lu.. 
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Was the episode that boring ????

It wasn't boring-- well CVs took up the cause of j and full justice to him from that perspective..If they hadn't brought J back to his parents, dunno whether  A would have really moved on as far as Singhs were concerned after her marriage.. That way am happy for A

My only grouse is that, when S and A went through the file and thought about who could have fudged figures and how, I expected at least S to doubt J.. But, then they never shown him suspecting J during the coperative track and it was only during amnesia..