Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AryaS

Guys, I have not seen yday's episode yet...still thinking whether to see or not to see...I need some motivation. 😳

Arya: It was nice from Jagya's POV. His maafi seems real and the VO confirms it. But, I hated Shiv's line 'saare purani paap dulgaye'..  I was like whatever Shiv.

I thought the Singhs's acceptance was too easy and didn't like it.

But,def watchable.
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys, I have not seen yday's episode yet...still thinking whether to see or not to see...I need some motivation. 😳

Was J centric...If you aren't interested in J maafi/start of redemption process, you can ff and watch it for a significant scene-- A after forgiving J, goes back and stands beside S.. and shekars.. 

found the long shot very good..

This scene says it all πŸ‘ and hats off to the folks whoever have conceptualised it..

Arya -- edit --on second thoughts-- this epi is mahaanata bhara-- so some mahaanata may rub off on viewers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by umam - 11 years ago
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

watch it for shya😳

Ritzi - πŸ€— Hows your studies going on?? exams kab hai?

@bold - aila...Embarrassed  ok then, its done done london then, will watch the epi for sure now...😎
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yest episode was so boring tht i was actually enjoying my hubby's snide comments abt it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wasie there was somthing symbolic.Anandi was standing with the shekhars who were looking like dolls πŸ˜†
and jagya was with singhs...I mean I could clearly see a laxman rekha between them Anandi is already part of shekhars nowπŸ˜‰
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she is now totally devited to shiv n jagya is like someone gaon wala for her 

in mehendi pics she is in fish tail i guess and is looking awesome good with this diff look
Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
neha now days anandi always stand beside shiv..wo chahe kahi bhi even in diwali day she come and stand beside him... 
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Khushi, Nivi and Gouri for your motivation.

Will deffo watch the episode. I am all for J's redemption provided it is shown with some sense and logic. I had always felt bad not for J but for BS and Sumitra.  If anyone remembers, I had predicted this is gonna happen when Shiv's marriage calling off track was going on. My instinct told me that CVs will use this rail ghotala as the start of J's actual redemption. But I wanted it to be shown with some logic. Thats all.

BTW, my prediction also included that Gauri will come to know about AnSh shaadi throught the TV news about Grand Saamuhik Vivah. But with NS now in the picture, I have my doubts about it.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nehin j ka saacha pyaar kahan gum hogayee
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ritzi - πŸ€— Hows your studies going on?? exams kab hai?

@bold - aila...😳  ok then, its done done london then, will watch the epi for sure now...😎

🀣my xams are from 6th dec to 18th dec isse lamba skul mein chalta tha πŸ€£πŸ€£neways my studies well cant say abt that nw filhal am buzy with practicalsπŸ€“
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
j was crying kal when anandi said his name... why he need to cry.. nautanki kahi ki... anandi to good.. maaf kiya aur gayi shiv ke baju mai... πŸ€£