Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Oil used in propotion is healthy.. I meant oily fried stuff. Eating halwa, pouring ghee over food, eating fried everyday is not considered healthy per me. Seheri is not necesarily healthy. These days Seheri foods I believe is McD, PH and those kind of stuff.

I thought Jagya didn't like the oil that floated in all the foods they made.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nivi - I don't think halwa is a breakfast food...its dessert with lunch ya dinner.  And there should be portion control.  

As for breakfast... if its roti with sabzi vs. wholewheat bread with fruit salad am not sure which is better😕

Sabzi, dal, rice, n roti like what Anandi fed him during their dinner alone...is not unhealthy per me, but am not a dietician.  
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bhukkad will go crazy..agar halwa naa mila toh..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Also, his CM n Ira's food is not that different then Anandi's... Choley Batura for lunch... what were those Ladoos that Shiv liked but, Anandi did not?😆

Shiv ka "oily" food complaint was more about escaping breakfast to meet Ajee...The CHEETER CVs just did not show it
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Bhukkad will go crazy..agar halwa naa mila toh..

He may even threaten to deevorce😈😆
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anjy - Thanks for the suggestion.Actually I was trying to remove that AVI for  quite sometime but I am not able to get that right.

Singhs seem to eat a lot of fried food and not to mention ghee.

Even at breakfast time they seem to consume parathas.

It is not about seheri food and desi food but about using healthy cooking oils etc.

You don't see Singhs consuming fresh fruits or salads.

But a parallel scene would be nice where S explains the same thing what J said in a better manner to the Singhs or they can even show reformed J explaining it in a better manner.

I think Anandi is now enlightened enough to realise the harms about oily food.
dixie123 thumbnail

@Anjie: Then why was Jagya upset with her food ?

Agree about the dinner part. I thought in general the way they have shown the Singhs is their food is a bit rich in fat. Even simple foods cooked in lot of oil. I thought since Jagya knew their eating habits he got a bit upset with her. Maybe my assumption is wrong.

dixie123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Shiv ka "oily" food complaint was more about escaping breakfast to meet Ajee...The CHEETER CVs just did not show it

The Cheeter CVs postponed the meeting !!! 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Nivi - CVs ve made "khichdi" of what they show... there is a scene where J makes breakfast and Gauri complains that its not healthy enuff🤣🤣 So, am not sure what eggjactly is the issue... J ki complaint re Anandi kya tha am not sure - most likely he was suffering from his usual MCPness!

Appy - agree, DS ka habit of throwing ghee into everything is unhealthy.  

Paratha is not a bad breakfast food done with little oil, puri is the truly unhealthy breakfast item.  My personal weakness are Frenchtoast and chocolate crepe
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dixie123

@Anjie: Then why was Jagya upset with her food ?

Agree about the dinner part. I thought in general the way they have shown the Singhs is their food is a bit rich in fat. Even simple foods cooked in lot of oil. I thought since Jagya knew their eating habits he got a bit upset with her. Maybe my assumption is wrong.

Jagya is showing off his newly acquired knowledge about what is healthy and what is not. Remember back then he was first year medical student on his first holiday at home. ðŸ˜†
Instead  of telling them nicely he was contemptuous of their ignorance in that matter.
I think he was at that time telling how different he has become.

When they showed that scene I remembered my own first year days.I was busy showing off too.I hope I didn't come across as bad as they have shown in the show
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago