Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
in mumbai in market when Aarti wanted to buy inners & Aarti first time became angry on Yash & said she has never tried to be Arpita her name, "Aarti" is her identity 
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
in mumbai
outside the shop where aarti shouted at yash and ordered him to brng her shopping bag lolz
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana56

in mumbai
outside the shop where aarti shouted at yash and ordered him to brng her shopping bag lolz

u wer missing in winner list in 3rd round dear...hop u wuld be there ts tym..lol..jst kiiding dear
rosy95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think it ws during mumbai trip wer aarthi want to buy sm inner wear
hana_y thumbnail
its in mumbai out side the shop where arti buy her inner wear and yash was angry to her and said to not be like arpita and she also give him answer back and yash try to say sorry to her .
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
in mumbai when aarti n yash went to buy aarti personals in a shop where yash shouted on aarti n aarti got angry on yash
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi i am new in this thread

I think this happened when Aarti and Yash was in Mumbai and Aarti had to buy an inner garment and she did not want Yash to see.
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya93

u wer missing in winner list in 3rd round dear...hop u wuld be there ts tym..lol..jst kiiding dear

yup dear i missed it
i answered that time so quick without thinking much but later on i realised i was wrong lolz

this time i m quite sure lolz
cuttie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its during mumbai wen aarthi want to buyy cm inner wear...wen yash make her feel awkward
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okk guys...will declare the result nw...this tym everyone answered correctly bc it ws a easy one...bt still i will mention all ur names who said correctly
1.zahra15
miti16295
ana56
rosy95
hana_y
Supransi
Supransi
cuttie17
         congrats all guys...okk frm nw i will giv points to each one who comment according to their number...after 1week who hs gt more points will be real winner and dey are said to be real aaryan...i will post ur name in fb pages too...ts is to increase the competition more...hop u all gt it...
gt ready for next round...