Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The same question is bothering me too.. If one among the two leads will take a break for 2 or 2.5 mnths then how will the show go on?? Will he get replaced?? I swear if he gonna be relaced then I'm gonna quit watching the show.. PH and SP should really clarify the things and if Barun really taking break then they need to give us the proof of him returning!! We want confirmation.Edited by me.ashiya - 11 years ago
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The same question is bothering me too.. If one among the two leads will take a break for 2 or 2.5 mnths then how will the show go on?? Will he get replaced?? I swear if he gonna be relaced then I'm gonna quit watching the show.. PH and SP should really clarify the things and if Barun really taking break then they need to give us the proof of him returning!! We want confirmation.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Need IPK season 2 aftr a short break if indeed Barun is returning.
Edited by tnusredey - 11 years ago
iris thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the positive post...but i doubt BS is returning to the show...it's not a long / short brk...the guy is bidding adieu...am just hoping against hope that they give us a happy ending with the leads...that's all i want...i do agree with u...who the hell is interested in watching post BS exit...the very thought of khushi romancing another chap...

But who knows SP may decide to run the show for a month or two depending on the response...if it doesn't work...then call it quits...I don't want it to get to that point...better it ends now...

All of us need to keep mailing SP...n req them to wrap it up...

shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rima,

I am so confused at the moment but I have been emailing Star Plus asking them for clarification.

I will not give up until we get a clear answer.

Love Arshi
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes i am also saying that please the stop barun quiting  if he  will leave then end the shoew but please ask them first that they stop barun for leaving the show
NIDHI1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NO A WAY WE WN'T GIVE UP IPKKND...!!!!

WE WIL FIGHT UNTIL THEY APPORVE OUR DEMANDS...

ITZ SO REDICULOS THAT THEY ARE NOT CONFORMING AFTER SEEING THIS MAILS,MESSAGES,CALS ETC...

WE HAVE TO FIGHT UNTIL & UNLESS THEY GIVE CORRECT STATENMET ABT IPKKND...
AND ABT SARUN 

ATLEST I NEED TO CHAGE "PH" WHICH CONTINUES THE TRACK IN WEL WITH "RABBAVE"

HATE DAT "GULKHAN"

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rima,
what does going on break with no end date mean?? What the hell is going on? No one is telling anything clearly. One post defends him, while another defends the PH. We are suffering thru all this. Just end the show with arshi living happily ever after. I don't think we can survive another 2 months break by the lead. And it seems PH is not interested in the show anymore. So, end it on a high note. send them for honeymoon. have babies. end IPK. we'll have beautiful memories of Sarun/arshi. That's all I want,

Enough of this off screen drama, where no one either knows the entire picture/ doesn't want to share the entire picture with us.
nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

Rima,

what does going on break with no end date mean?? What the hell is going on? No one is telling anything clearly. One post defends him, while another defends the PH. We are suffering thru all this. Just end the show with arshi living happily ever after. I don't think we can survive another 2 months break by the lead. And it seems PH is not interested in the show anymore. So, end it on a high note. send them for honeymoon. have babies. end IPK. we'll have beautiful memories of Sarun/arshi. That's all I want,

Enough of this off screen drama, where no one either knows the entire picture/ doesn't want to share the entire picture with us.

bidzy
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu_2007

bidzy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nanduπŸ€—