Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pratsy

wt happen 2 vrinda...is she on leave ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJBumlSt7o0

watch the video... tellybytes released it and has said that this track leads to the exit of taani's charcter from the show, and also vrinda's role off the show too... they said that the cast of D3 will shoot an IV soon releaving Vrinda's exit... they also said that charlie might enter the show as a new love interest...

now while this has all been released by tellybytes, there has been nothing said by palki maam, the cast or the creatives so i wouldn't believe anything until it has been confirmed by one of them
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: u-me-aur-D3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJBumlSt7o0

watch the video... tellybytes released it and has said that this track leads to the exit of taani's charcter from the show, and also vrinda's role off the show too... they said that the cast of D3 will shoot an IV soon releaving Vrinda's exit... they also said that charlie might enter the show as a new love interest...

now while this has all been released by tellybytes, there has been nothing said by palki maam, the cast or the creatives so i wouldn't believe anything until it has been confirmed by one of them

wat,...y vrinda left...ds  is nt done🤢
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
quick questions... i dont live in india so ii was wondering if someone couple please tell me if D3 aired on sunday (today) with the monsoon special episode??

was it a new episode or just previous ones? did i even air at all??

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
when is d new banner coming up??
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ u-me -and-D3  --- IT was a repeat of last years episode

@Palak--  There are too many sticky topics in the forum now.We will get into voting asap once we get some sticky space.
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone please tell me where can I gets the pics of Vrinda Dii's farewell without the tags of any fb page on the pic? ðŸ¤” And I want ALL the pics ðŸ¤” 
sweetbutbroken thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Can someone please tell me where can I gets the pics of Vrinda Dii's farewell without the tags of any fb page on the pic? ðŸ¤” And I want ALL the pics ðŸ¤” 

i can pm u the pics if u want... mine don't have any water marks on them... just send me a scrap n let me know if u still want them
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There's this pic of shantanu on fb and it has the star plus HD sign on it so I wanna know when did shan air on star plus? Anyone?
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyushiSinghania

There's this pic of shantanu on fb and it has the star plus HD sign on it so I wanna know when did shan air on star plus? Anyone?

Its of the time when The D3 team had performed on Nach Baliye to support Amar :P 
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Its of the time when The D3 team had performed on Nach Baliye to support Amar :P

Oh wow. I didn't see. Can anyone give me the whole link of it?