Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Nancy...i wish the next mrng of Zara seeing Mk's truth, she comes in her Cop uniform and arrests Mk...

Yeaah me to ! ðŸ˜³ Missing her in her uniform ..
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yestday tht scene...whr Mk was sharmaying..and Zara fake smile

i was like ðŸ¤” wht are these 2 doing  Lol...both faking ðŸ¤£
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Yestday tht scene...whr Mk was sharmaying..and Zara fake smile

i was like ðŸ¤” wht are these 2 doing  Lol...both faking ðŸ¤£

Yeah MK was being shy and laughing , and then Zara ðŸ˜† Too funny ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† and then Zara pressing his legs , too good ðŸ¤£ MKs exit seems easy , but what about Swetha ðŸ˜• She is getting on my nerves ðŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Shweta...gosh...i really had sympathy for her as she is more thn a surrogate mother...but wht kind of mother she is...she is manipulating her own kid and also she is filling hatred for Rishi in her and ystday...whn she asked Indu..do u think tht i faked of suicide, whn Indu told..tht she trusts tht her mother cant lie...dint Shweta feel a bit of guilt? and also...whn Indu told she would see zara and rishi if they trouble her mother. Instead of saying tth u shdnt harm ppl...she is asking u love me soo much!Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
I dropped in today to chat a bit aft a break of 2-4 days as i felt this AT is very suna suna these days. No discussions droolings at all.
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Shweta...gosh...i really had sympathy for her as she is more thn a surrogate mother...but wht kind of mother she is...she is manipulating her own kid and also she is filling hatred for Rishi in her and ystday...whn she asked Indu..do u think tht i faked of suicide, whn Indu told..tht she trusts tht her mother cant lie...dint Shweta feel a bit of guilt? 

Exactly ðŸ˜• What kind of mother is she ! If she really had truly cared about Indu and her well being she would've left SN long time ago ..

HD is a head ache ðŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Can they be any discussions in Forum without fights/bashing
topics open of Characters..but they land up into bashing actors.
ppl wantedly pull actors name to praise, justify or to put the other actor down! They insult actors soo much!

Uff...am soo bugged with these kind of Comments. its soo disturbing to read them.
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

I dropped in today to chat a bit aft a break of 2-4 days as i felt this AT is very suna suna these days. No discussions droolings at all.

NRIans all have exams  We might finish this AT in the next two weeks it seems ðŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
No Nancy HD isnt a Headache..
only tht ppl dont want serious issues or these emotional disturbances wale shows. These Sasish kind of tracks irrirates. Hence feeling Headache. Otherwise if u watch the shown without stressing urself upon logics and reality thn it goes well...LOL

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Can they be any discussions in Forum without fights/bashing

topics open of Characters..but they land up into bashing actors.
ppl wantedly pull actors name to praise, justify or to put the other actor down! They insult actors soo much!

Uff...am soo bugged with these kind of Comments. its soo disturbing to read them.

People can't differentiate between fictional and reality in this forum , I don't bother commenting outside this AT anymore , no point fighting over useless things , ignoring is the best policy ðŸ˜ƒ