Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: punters

Just read a comment here by someone that tacker told them he is getting hate mails from kushal fans, so now after all the insecurity and almost killing of my favorite show he is indirectly telling his fans to fight for him if he has so much guts why not tell them the real truth that what an insecure piece of shit he is, had kushal been diplomatic like the other one we would've never gotten to know what an insecure face is behind that innocent smile. Love you kushal for speaking the truth! Adore this non-diplomatic attitude of yours 😳

punters please refrain from using certain words here.. be more respectable.. 

though not a tacker fan.. I suggest we  should not use those words as they are not needed in expressing your.. opinion .

.appreciate,  if you can please edit it.. 
siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kushal Tandon and Karan Tacker at war
i adore both vadhera bros n KTs

but wats actually going on. they r not in talking terms😲
fighting between fans😔. ridiculous.
i wish they sort out the differences soon.

sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i used to love tacker once...but not anymore...
kushal...u r a real man... ur genuiness n honesty is what that makes you different from others... be always like this yaa...
 i was very upset with the way cancer track ended,...now understood yyy sid sir was pissed during that track and had a bad terms with the channel...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The article mentions something that's personal between the two actors involved, which means it should not be discussed on the forum.
Please refrain from bashing either of the actors or starting any further topics regarding this issue!

Anyone in the wrong will be contacted via PM.

Topic closed.

EHMMBH DT