Shitals true face... Nov 9/2012 Link for interview

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Remarkable episode!!!!!!!!

Loved it!!!!!!!!!

Wish there was so negativity attached to this show!!!

Wish Barun wasnt going on a break!!!

Wish we were dealt with honestly!!!

Wish IPK comes back with BARUN and soon, Ameen!!!

Great post Fazi...hang in there, we all are in this together!!!

Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Welcome back my friend.  What a wonderful way to begin IPK episode today with both Khushi and Arnav reaffirming their love for each other.

Out of the mouths of a child the truth will flow and it does.  I am so glad that Aarav tells the truth to Arnav.  There is no way either Khushi or Arnav will allow that child to be put back in orphanage.

Shital doesn't know ASR very well does she??? When ASR has that certain look in his eye, all hell is about to break.  Khushi making Jalebi, I smile when she does this now, what a memory for me. 

Sorry to see Akash and Payal leaving.  Thank you Gul and 4Lions.  May you reap what you sow.

Love Buaji statement and thoughts about Shitall.  She is one good character judge.  Shitall has no heart for Aarav at all.  Khushi is all heart and soul.

Love when Arnav says I will take care of Khushi to Payal.  ASR has all under control.  Monday should be fun...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful!! didn't watch last few episodes, but will watch today. Thanks Fuzz, I can't breath w/o yours take everyday yaar..πŸ€—
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Today's epi was good enough..but every minite I was thinking about Barun...My heart was paining seeing his face..I can't imagine a day with out ARSHI...Pls ...SP should come up with brand new sequel with different professional PH.πŸ˜•  SARUN needs break...give them,,,,But really I am  addicted with them..
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post! 

Thank you Fuzzy! 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
epi was fab n love SP for the change.
all the Barun taking break news took the attention...it had to...wel ove Barun so much afterall !
but nobody posted regarding today's epi that amazed me...
thankfully u did...
IPK is going in a right direction n thats what gives me hope everything will be fine...the time when ASR assured "main sab kuch thik kardunga" I wished Barun could make everything fine...yes only he can😭
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Fuzzz!! I'm back to commenting wa! :D
Loved today's episode only because Shital was shown in negative light! πŸ˜†
Hate her! Seriously do!
And OMG Poor kid is actually adopted! 
In that way ArHi can adopt him too! :D
I love that kid. He's wayy too adorable!

Im glad my smart Arnav is back! Im waiting for ASR style action in revealing the truth and I don't want half baked revelations now. 

After many many days I've come to love an episode which is amazing for me! :)

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Great post Fuzz! Feels good commenting again! :D

p.s. I know this is shorter than what I always post, but I have like 480 PMs that I have to get done with πŸ˜†
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome post, Fuzzy! πŸ€— I'm so glad ASR is going to expose that Shit-all!!  How low can you be to use an innocent child! 😑  Will miss Akash and Payal!! Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like these days I'm on a roll. Three of my predictions came true one after another.

1. The day Khushi met Aarav in the toy store I wrote a theory about Aarav being Arnav' first cousin, Aakash's son as he should have been in Harvard at the same time. Thus DNA will match as relative and Aakash-Payal will get better role and we'll get intensity. A couple of weeks later, we heard that Aakash's bro Dhruv might be the father as Akshay and Deepali are leaving. But still Aarav being Arnav's first cousin's son turned out to be true.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250297

2. I also wrote a theory on Sheetal NOT being Aarav's mom. The "why" were explained in the Karva Chauth ME special post. It was shown today that I was right again.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272592

3. When everyone was screaming that Khushi does not trust Arnav since the DNA test incidence, I wrote a post on why I think that she trusts him and three days after the post, I saw my exact thoughts reflecting on the screen.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276138Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago