Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ace11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

He is such a down to earth person, such an honest person. In real life he seems more like Khushi's character. Always trying to make people smile and have a good time. So positive and sunny. Befriending every one he comes in contact with. His love and respect for his real wife. Someone who is emotional but would never show his hurt. Handsome devil with inocent mischievous eyes. His eyes... God don't get me started on them. He attracts us not just because of his good looks but also because of his pure soul.

Its impossible not to fall in love with such a man.

Edited by Ace11 - 11 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
same here
1.expressive eyes
2.his smirks
3.husky voice
4.superb acting
5.his look
Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: molten_lava

What I love about Barun-

πŸ˜‰His simplicity. 
His smile
His witty humour
His honest yet mischievous eyes
His accent and the way he talks
And last but not the least,
His sexy ass.πŸ˜‰ There I said it. I confessed my True pheelings.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰, the last one  first, as ASR said to Khushi 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Love at first sight during the helicopter scene ...had never seen him before:)

-His undeniable good looks (his eyes, sideway face , his not-so-toned body (i don't like too much muscle)...the whole package

-I've always been a voice person...and when he said his first words, he had my undevided attention

-His ACTING!!!!! that first scene in sheesh mahel with the uncle, i was like damn, this guy can act AND he's hot???? WHAT THE!?!?!?!? and he speaks with that american/mombai accent...mega-SEXYYY as an american my self..felll in love

-with AMAZING/CUTE/BRILLIANT expressions...he easily tied Shahid Kapoor at my favorite actor...Sorry Shahid , i still love you but this guy is first to touch you in 4 yrs ..that's gotta say something...

- the more i fell in love with Arnave Singh Raizada, the more curious i got about Barun Sobti...started googling him like crazy...at first i was hoping he was like ASR in real life..i mean he had to right? how else can you play someone so perfectly???? well what i found only made me LOVE BS even more...

-Barun, obviously in love with his real wife...RESPECT!!!!
-How close he is with Sanaya and other co-stars like Akshay..BALWANT KAUR - need i say more ??
-How HILLARIOUS he is and how much he LOVES to laugh -BEAUTIFUL!
-How simple he is
-how honest he is...his interviews he may come off rude to some ppl, but i on the other had LOVE that he's not groomed or doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

there is alot more i can say...but we'll keep it short

I'm phangurl for life...

You made my cry, no Barun, no IPK. But it's hard to accept
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ace11

He is such a down to earth person, such an honest person. In real life he seems more like Khushi's character. Always trying to make people smile and have a good time. So positive and sunny. Befriending every one he comes in contact with. His love and respect for his real wife. Someone who is emotional but would never show his hurt. Handsome devil with inocent mischievous eyes. His eyes... God don't get me started on them. He attracts us not just because of his good looks but also because of his pure soul.

Its impossible not to fall in love with such a man.

So true. 
sarah1000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love his eyes, his voice and the fact that he's soo down to earth, I've never come across an actor like him before. His actings flawless and his off screen moments are always soo cute. Will always love you Barun πŸ˜Š
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1000

I love his eyes, his voice and the fact that he's soo down to earth, I've never come across an actor like him before. His actings flawless and his off screen moments are always soo cute. Will always love you Barun πŸ˜Š

So true, he is superb
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
His smile.❀️
His simplicity.⭐️
and His offscreen humor! ❀️
His punjabi accent he used in interviews sometimes. ❀️
His acting. ⭐️

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
He told me he loved me, and we were meant to be together. :]
Arshiluvu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Barun Sobti=Arnav=Barun Sobti (:

1. Coolest and most amazing personality.
2. Hot, adorable and perfect looks.
3. Intense eyes.
4. That slight smirk he makes.
5. Brilliant acting skills and the ability to pull his face in any expression. 
6. His such a ninja!
7. His sizzling chemistry with Sanaya.

HAH! I gave seven :P