Moral of Samudra Manthan..Picture @ page 2

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒHello , I am back after a break.My net connection was down ,, but I stayed glued to DKDM. I so wish the TRPs were there.  Anyway, Samudra Manthan gave me a lesson. I want to share with all.πŸ˜†

I think Samudra Manthan reflects the various shades of a person's life and the combined efforts that we get onto in our lives. In the many encounters of this lifetime, we get to see many occations and incidents where one has to rely onto the assistance derived by others and then get the share of the fruitful attempt. However, the end results are not always fruitful. Some people get the "honey" from the results, some get the "gems" from them, while some get the poison. Though the toil in the attempt may be equal.

Here, we see that respect that a person after shedding off all his desires and lavish aspirations, hence partake into this combined effort, may get the unexpected result anyway. The extent to which it is accepted is what it matters, and this way the wheels of the world are moving for ages and through.

I am not saying this as a direct comparison to Samudra Manthan, but just saying it as a mere reflection of life.Do you guys have any moment to share, where a work had some people gaining the least? Please do
share.
Edited by chocolate_boy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When a job is too big for you to do alone, just take the assistance of your enemies in getting it done, and after you've achieved what you need, just freely turn on them and betray them.  πŸ˜ˆ

If you belong to the right race, you'll earn Vishnu's seal of approval! 😈
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Have an enemy like Bali, who can be much better then a friend at times. But never be like Indra.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We need to churn the occeab within us and then only we can gain divine bliss. But when we churn the first thing that comes out is poison
chocolate_boy thumbnail
I dont know whether it is a comparison, but just a say. We went to an invitation and we enjoyed so much the whole day with our cousins. Our driver has said earlier during the day to leave him fast as he is having some work in home. But we were so much into the party that we forgot about him. At last when I knew that it was his son's birthday and he was willing to go to his home, I felt very sad. He also came with us,but he was away from his family on this special day.

It has nothing similar to the poison and honey, but just wanted to share.
πŸ˜•
loveprincess143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Have an enemy like Bali, who can be much better then a friend at times. But never be like Indra.

I completely agree with you. What I don't understand is , why did tridev allow such betrayal against asurs. They put in the same efforts as others than why not get equal credit.?
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved your explanation. That the way life is? Some gets the best, other not.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: loveprincess143

I completely agree with you. What I don't understand is , why did tridev allow such betrayal against asurs. They put in the same efforts as others than why not get equal credit.?

Yes Asuras were cheated as far as getting Amrit is concerned. As a result their enimity continued. 
They did get their share from other things that came out of the Samudra Manthan.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To say the truth, Indra seems to be under bad light throughout the mythos. Isn't he the god who makes rain?
We have indrajatra every year celebrated by the newari society.
Though it was unfair for the asurs in the case of samundra manthan. But god knows what the asurs could hav done if the amrit had been given to them. Lol.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Why is Indra so rude and arrogant, the before actor was not like that. Is it the actor who made Indra like this, or the character sketch changed.