Thank Q IPK forum ! for Being Special for me! <3

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes Im Shocked Tht we r the 1st Fan group ! that Actually BEGGED to End the Show !! cuz We all know and We all HAVE to Agree that if any of Sanaya r Barun r Not part of IPK ! will it be Same ? ! 
Answer is NO ! 
cuz We all Know ! IPKKND USP = Sarun as ARHI !! 

Yes Im sad that there r So many Crap shows going on ! n our Show is Ending :'( ! but happy that Our Sarun will be the ArHi till it Ends <3 !! 

now coming to the Forum !! this Forum Helped me Get 70,000 posts !! when I joined This Forum @ start ! I was only 10,000 posts !! n Now look !! this forum helped me get here ! 
i had ALOT crazy Time here ! met Many Crazy people here !! 

we stood with the good/Bad times ! yes some of us may never agreed but ! we still were n I will say ARE A FAMILY <3 !! 

There are many people i will always be thank ful for meeting <3 

1st my AT People <3 Arnav and Khushi AT <3 !! LOVE you all who helped us Finish 60 AT's <3 !! every1 part of it <3 

and thn comes the Creation Gallery <3 ! we know that Our gallery is The best <3 n Im sure it will never Close n We will keep it Running <3 tht Gallery was 1 Place where Minuuu n Khushi used to ask me ALWAYS NOT Spam 🤣 ! minuuu even increased my WL 😡 🤣 !! n Khushi u as a mod will always be Special to me <3 n Minuuu Love you for handling me 🤣 ! 

Sanoo/Anku/Reeno/Ragz/Shru/Ayesha/Mandy/saher/unz/Ashu and MANY More for making our Gallery rocking <3 

n thn comes the Main forum ! honestly these days i hardly post ! but yes a silent reader most of the time <3

Kiran/Rima Di/Harshu/DKS/Koookie/NishSneha/Aini/Vij/vel !! would never forget how we became friends 🤣 bloody discovery 🤣 ! but Glad I landed in Kiran's Post n Became Friends with u Guys <3 

but a Special Mention for 2 people Esp <3 Rima Di n Nish <3 ! Nish For always Bringing positivity for us n Rima Di for the fighting sprit n ur amazing posts <3 ! 

and now comes the Bunch of Crazies 🤣 ! I never comment on their posts ! rofl 🤣 ! 
but special Mention to Bhatiya's ! yes they r Crazy ! but lets not forget they do make the forum Lively and Fun <3 Tiya/MentalExotica/SerielJunkie/Bangan/Euporia and Esp My Kameena SHAK-va 🤣 ! who loves Masala 🤣 n i love you dammit <3 

Fari Di <3 ! your posts <3 !! n zo di <3 Being Busy I couldnt Comment on ur VM's ! but People on my fb know I have always watched ur Vms n Spammed my profile <3

and Certain FF n OS Writers <3 !! Esp SUNNAARA <3 !! LOVE you for the OS's <3

inshort ! this forum ! yes did get ugly by the time BUT will always be Special to me ! n 1 forum that i know i will not quit and still post <3

we have to proud of us <3 that NO FORUM crossed 7000Pages ! n We did <3 ! we should be proud No forum Will any soon reach to us <3 ! we should be proud for being the ONLY forum that every day Crosses 100 pages Atleast <3

inshort Im a proud IPK Fan <3 Proud Arhi Fan <3 Proud SaRun Fan <3  n More over PROUD to be Part of this forum <3 ! 

Love you all <3 for the 1st time i have made such a post ! cuz yes i did Realize u people along with IPK r Very special to me <3

Edited * APOLOGIZE to Any1 I hurt <3 !! 

Edited by ..Manal.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ta da... And I'm back again! *Goes back to read the post*
IronyDied thumbnail
Hey Mano🤗 yaar already i am emotional and you made me more LOL but i just have say we ARE unique!! we begged to end a show.. we will be remembered ha ha!! very sad very very! but even i would like to say that i love this forum[>:D< i may not agree with everyone..we had different opinions..we fought.. we laughed..we got guttery..we smile..we cried.. it was fabulous <3 😳

i just have to say it i am really sorry if knowingly or unknowingly hurt anyone.. then i am sorry 😳
but i love everyone.. it was fun..the show was more fun because of this forum..we had divided many time but i am glad at last at this ending we are together!! 😊

gonna miss you all🤗
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

Ta da... And I'm back again! *Goes back to read the post*

My Oxygen Chica <3 
memories_im thumbnail
Amazing post! 👏
Love this forum. 😊
Hope this forum remains the same always.. Will miss all the topics..all the discussions.. 
Love you all
sherlockthor thumbnail
the show is not ending chill! barun will be back ! :D
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Sherni **BANG ON POST***
Lubz u dammit

**A PROUD FAN**
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am so happpy!!!!

Manal I ;luv u ,,,,,n U know that!!! I am so happy lets make this place a happiest place for these coming days!! lets stop all bashing!! n make it a memorable place! 

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
manalo this time i have nothing to add in ur post...y m not able to smile y m feeling like my heart will just stop,how can a show do this to me.. my heart is heavy like millions tons weight, eyes are wet with big big tears ,mind is full of old memories ..feeling like loosing my fav ever thing ..i may sound mad bt m writing with bleeding heart..dunno how i'll get normal or i'll be able to come out of this trauma ..
manalo we all lubs each other y this happened to us..
Edited by Ainee-monaya - 11 years ago
I will miss this forum...😭
how can we be in touch???