Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This week I want him to be right

Originally posted by: kanak.

SO who is the predicted winner of this season.

The answer is in the beginning pages of this thread only.  Copy pasting

Originally posted by: SushiTasty

guess what? Navin tweeted this on 7 Nov ... 
Navin Bajaj @NavinBajaj

"Prediction:The number 1 contender for this season of #BiggBoss #BB6 is @IamAashka Goradia But someone seems hell bent to take Delu in top "

i think wht he meant was Delu is being pushed by someone in the channel.

Dug out this original Twitter post made by Navin on 7th November... 

Navin Bajaj?@NavinBajaj

Prediction:The number 1 contender for this season of #BiggBoss #BB6 is @IamAashka Goradia But someone seems hell bent to take Delu in top 3

• RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite
  • 1 Retweet
10:15 AM - 7 Nov 12 Embed this Tweet

Not only he predicted possible winner name but also answered question about top five also by a questioner...
Richa Srivastava ?@richasrivas79

Can u please tell me top 5 contender of big boss @NavinBajaj @IamAashka

Details View conversation Hide conversation
  • RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite
7:08 AM - 9 Nov 12 · Details
'>
Navin Bajaj ?@NavinBajaj

@richasrivas79 I don't have the Sun Signs of Rajiv, Sapna, Vrijesh, Mink. Based on d.o.b info I have, Aashka, Sana, Urvashi, Delu cud go far

• RetweetedRetweet
  • Delete
  • FavoritedFavorite

See full conversation in this link... http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/266242385900613633

Even after 10 weeks of his prediction, all the names of his top four Aashka, Sana, Urvashi, Delu are still in the show! What more proof is required to show that Navin Bajaj is a damn good astrologer! 👏

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumacher

yaar, fir aapne bataaya kyun nai abhi tak??? the show has started since last two months, aapne ek baar bhi eviction say pehlay bataaya??? 😆  ... baatein karna aasaan hai, anybody can boast like you! even your friend Dale Bhagwagar boasted on twitter without saying anything specific. and then he later deletes all his tweets 😆

only Navin Guruji has the guts to take names every time and he has been doing since the show started.. not only this season, he has predicted the winners of previous seasons correctly every time. even this season's winner he has predicted right in the beginning of the show, and his prediction is right on track so far.

Yaar sabse pehle toh chill karo!!

Mein tumhe bata dungi ki kon evict hone wale hai n kon jeetne wale hai!😊

but sad part is i m not a celebrity n no one is listening to me coz i m a nobody here n when  tweet no one bothers!😆😆😆

so i just predict it to my frnds n family who listen to me...😊

aap sunna chaho toh bhi sun lo..😊

aaj vishal jayega...

fir jeetega delu n ashka mein se koi  ek...coz i can clearly see they r channel faves...i dont watch live feed..i see only whats shown in episodes...
meri fave kon hai...hard to say...they change daily..in this season no one has been able to earn my loyalty completely!😆
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumacher

yaar, fir aapne bataaya kyun nai abhi tak??? the show has started since last two months, aapne ek baar bhi eviction say pehlay bataaya??? 😆  ... baatein karna aasaan hai, anybody can boast like you! even your friend Dale Bhagwagar boasted on twitter without saying anything specific. and then he later deletes all his tweets 😆

only Navin Guruji has the guts to take names every time and he has been doing since the show started.. not only this season, he has predicted the winners of previous seasons correctly every time. even this season's winner he has predicted right in the beginning of the show, and his prediction is right on track so far.

i 100% second what you say, shumacher. only those who don't know him ask questions. i have been following him for last 3-4 years. and he has predicted all season's winners correctly every time. unlike others who give names after finals, navin picks his winners in the beginning of show only. i am totally his hug fan! 😊
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushiTasty

Navin Bajaj tweets on today's eviction

Ray Ban ?@unchainedrhythm

@NavinBajaj This week all the boys are nominated. Who do u think is going out?

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite

@unchainedrhythm The chances r highest of Vishal, followed by Shukla & Imam..in tht order. @ColorsTV has only put up their Sun signs not DOB

Hide conversation
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
10:07 PM - 13 Dec 12

Like this any one can make prediction...we all said it 'll be between vishal and shukla...

any ways shukla is out..

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

Ask him! 😛 @NavinBajaj  his twitter id

Dekha, wo sahi tha is baar bhi. He said between Vishal and Shukla and Shukla is evicted!😃

Originally posted by: music_masti

Like this any one can make prediction...we all said it 'll be between vishal and shukla...

any ways shukla is out..

lekin aap ye bhi to dekho wo show kay shuru say correct predictions kar rahay hain. It is not easy to be so consistent in making predictions for such a long time. Leave weekly predictions, his predictions for show winner has also been correct till now.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wanted to ask him
uske pridiction kab tak sach honge!?!
Razor_x thumbnail
20 pages of people praising an astrologer? Unbelievable.

Astrology is complete nonsense.., If you seriously think any human being on the planet can predict the outcome of a reality show based on the position of planets and stars need to seriously get an education in science and not be so gullible.

These are con men who will fleece people out of their money by claiming some extra ordinary power which has no evidence for it. We are in the 21st century and in the day of modern science,it is unbelievable how backward people's mentality still are and how they will believe anything.. 

Originally posted by: Broken_Heart

i wanted to ask him
uske pridiction kab tak sach honge!?!

As long as he is good in astrology? 😃 I think only he can answer this question. Try your luck on twitter.