Star Astrologer Navin Bajaj predicted *Spoiler* exit

CosmicKing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The man who predicted first that Sampat is leaving is actually the Star Astrologer, Navin Bajaj. He predicted this on 4th November itself.    See here:

http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265117310266798080 

He also predicted Siddhu will leave voluntarily on 6h Nov before anyone else knew. See here : http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265841611014021124  

I have been following him for a long time. He had even predicted the Winners of last three seasons correctly! He has also predicted many earthquakes and disasters very accurately in the past. The Man to follow is @NavinBajaj on twitter. He is simply the best Astrologer in India. 

Edited by CosmicKing - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its 9th Nov n sidhuji is still in the house.😆
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CosmicKing

The man who predicted first that Sampat is leaving is actually the Star Astrologer, Navin Bajaj. He predicted this on 4th November itself.    See here:

http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265117310266798080 

He also predicted Siddhu will leave voluntarily on 6h Nov before anyone else knew. See here : http://twitter.com/NavinBajaj/status/265841611014021124  

I have been following him for a long time. He had even predicted the Winners of last three seasons correctly! He has also predicted many earthquakes and disasters very accurately in the past. The Man to follow is @NavinBajaj on twitter. He is simply the best Astrologer in India. 

Very true! He's really good! I'm telling you some of my tv actress friends in Mumbai were singing his praise to me . Im told he's also close to Sanjay Dutt and his wife Manyata...he was spotted at their Mata Ki Chowki cpl of yrs ago. He is the one who gave the muhurat timing for their twins birth. my actress friends told me this.
CosmicKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Its 9th Nov n sidhuji is still in the house.😆

I'm sure he will leave soon. I've been following Mr. Bajaj for a long time, He's never been wrong. I have full faith in him. 
CosmicKing thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushiTasty

Very true! He's really good! I'm telling you some of my tv actress friends in Mumbai were singing his praise to me . Im told he's also close to Sanjay Dutt and his wife Manyata...he was spotted at their Mata Ki Chowki cpl of yrs ago. He is the one who gave the muhurat timing for their twins birth. my actress friends told me this.

You are right. I myself saw him at Ekta Kapoor's birthday party once. He keeps low profile but lot of big people are his friends. The CEO of Colors follows him on twitter, also Mr. Mahesh Bhatt's wife, Soni Razdan. He predicted many world events with uncanny accuracy.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sampat ki elimination toh even I predicted, and most of us had too  😉    ðŸ˜†
KTPROCKS thumbnail

Originally posted by: estel

Now I can add Star Astrologer on my resume.

Even i predicted the Sampat will leave the house today...
maybe we should add being star astrologer in our resumes...😆
Edited by KTPROCKS - 11 years ago
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

Sampat ki elimination toh even I predicted, and most of us had too  😉    ðŸ˜†

Guys! there is no doubt abt his abilities. He had predicted last year very early in the show tht winner will be betwn Juhi Parmar and Amar Upadhyay. he also said he was putting his money on Juhi. Im confirming to you tht he's really good. have checked on him.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we not astrologer we need source from bb team to guess who has evicted 
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
everybdy knew sampat was leaving and that too that siddhu ji will leave the show soon due to elections ...