Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: achal

Are we 2 the only ones active here? 😕

BTW, laney, do u know that u're only 8 days younger than me.. I was born on Dec. 1 1991, and u on the Dec. 9, 1991.. I checked ur profile. 😉 😆

wow!
laney thumbnail
yeah i think we're the only ones who are active here! 😭
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GOOD!!Germany got the third position!!Thou I cud see Ballack lifting the world cup trophy!!
laney thumbnail
ballack is a s*** captain! 😉
what do you think????
plz plz plz reply!!!!!!

anam
laney thumbnail
Friday, 2006-07-07
Debut in Chicago?

It seems likely that Michael Ballack will make his debut for Chelsea not in Europe but in the United States. On August 5th, Chelsea take on the Major League Soccer All-Stars in Chicago. The club's next pre-season games will be away to Feyenoord in Rotterdam (August 8) and at home against Celtic (August 9).   
laney thumbnail
laney thumbnail
i just found this and wanted to share with you!
its an old one but its interesting! 😛 😉

Tuesday, 2006-04-25
Close to a historic feat

Hello,

we are four days away from the grand Cup final in Berlin. On Saturday, Uli Hoeness pointed out on tv what a fascinating experience this is for any footballer and that even the veterans here at Bayern feel a tingle of excitement with each new appearance at the Olympic Stadium. He wasn't exaggerating, the final in Berlin is indeed a true highlight.

You sometimes hear people say the Cup has lost some of its former appeal, but I don't know how they prove that. The media still cover the event as extensively as ever, the fans flock to the games in great numbers and the matches are almost always intense affairs. I guess that everyone who's seen our semi-final at St Pauli realised that both teams were fighting for every yard of the pitch. None of the Hamburg players was thinking of the crucial upcoming games in the third division, none of us had the decisive rounds of the Bundesliga in the back of his mind. The Cup was and is a great thing you devote your full concentration to.

During my first years as a professional I never made it beyond the round of the last sixteen, and when we finally got our ticket to Berlin (in 2002, with Leverkusen) we had to stomach a bitter disappointment. Ever since I'm especially motivated to win this Cup - and it will be something extra special this year. We have the chance to become the first German team to lift the double twice in a row. There's just a few more steps we have to take, first on Saturday in Berlin, then in the league. When you're that close to a historic feat you want to make sure you don't give it away. A chance like this may never present itself again.

That's why I wish us all - fans and players - and wonderful day in Germany's capital, a thrilling game... and success.

All the best,

Michael Ballack
coolsonu thumbnail
Michael Ballack's Girlfriend is PRETTY UGLY!!!! 🤢
coolsonu thumbnail
Ballack cud hav got a trillion times better one!! 😆 ON IF!! 😆 😆 😆
laney thumbnail