Are u feeling Sad at Navjot Sidhu's exit ? - Page 4

Poll

Are u feeling Sad at Navjot Sidhu's exit ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i really liked himbut now i m happy that vishal is coming
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was waiting for him to go... I am excited that he left... atleast there would be some drama and action, without someone to resolve it...
but the precap of the episode today was touching... 
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am defi sad ..i supportd him frm day 1..i found him real ..a person who actualy talk smethng sensible..in that house hez a gem of person..he was the one who always pacified the situation whenevr things went wrng..almst all of the housemates respectd him..n to get respect in bigg boss house,that too frm heart is a bigg thing ...a genuion personality that i hav seen in entire 6 seasns..followd by samir...ill miss him for sure..
Mehr-k thumbnail
Absolutely, Siddhu paaji was the life of this show. His poise,camlness and approach towards life and the fellow inmates was praiseworthy.👏
All the best Siddu Veer  May almighty bless u and your loved ones now and always. Amen

Salute to true son of sardar. 👏⭐️

Best dressed Sikh gentleman. Even Salman has started wearing pathani suits , that's what is called imapact of Sardar. Sach hai yaar Duynia bekaar bina sardar. love u
God Bless
Edited by Mehr-k - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am going to miss him!! He is a true human being!! 
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

See this is the effect of a pure & positive pious soul.
No one felt such sadness over the exit of any housemate ever in BiggBoss in any of the previous seasons.

Achchay insaan ki yehi nishani hai keh jub woh jaye toh log ussay yaad karain, be it from anywhere even from a live tv show, but their presence makes a real big difference.

As if you have the sadness meter of everyone from every season in your hand!!

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Not anymore...not to me anyway. Leave or stay, water off duck's back at this point. 

He was just non existential 😆 Never noticed his presence😆 Now that the peacemaker is gone, it will be a treat to watch😈

PS BB is just not his type. He deserves much better
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

He was just non existential 😆 Never noticed his presence😆 Now that the peacemaker is gone, it will be a treat to watch😈

Yep. Now its gonna be every man for himself. No Siddhu to intervene and mediate. Let the games begin.😆

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Yep. Now its gonna be every man for himself. No Siddhu to intervene and mediate. Let the games begin.😆

He was parenting the contestants.You know what happens when mommy goes out for a while😈
Fun Fun Fun😆
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
hated that dhongi baba. Thank god he is out