Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Shilpa, riddhima, naina, yuvi looked around to see what was going on. Everyone was very tensed. The girls came over to sid.

Sid, " Girls I like to introduce you to mr. khurana. He hasn't had anyone to dance with him today and was feeling bad so girls please dance with him b/c I don't want him to leave my house without getting a dance it will hurt his man ego."

payyal thumbnail

The girls looked at abhijit and sneer but since sid said it, they can do one dance and who said they will dance with him in slow song, they will keep their distance from him.

Abhijit, " You." He was about to hit sid but sid put his finger and pointed toward him. Abhijit slowly put his hand down.

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " mr.khurana you don't want to die right then don't do that ever again. Now you will now what pity means b/c my friend don't even want to dance with you even if someone gives them a diamond ring. They agree b/c of me so before uttering rubbish stuff infront of me think 100 times b/c I am Siddhant Modi remember that." he smiled at abhijit. Sid took out some money from is pocket and put it in abhijit hand, " here this should buy you some pity and help you to do social service.

Abhijit felt humiliated and all this was b/c of siddhant modi. He will take his revenge, he won't let siddhant modi go so easily.

payyal thumbnail

Sid looked at him and rolled his eyes. yuvi rubbed his temple while the girls tried to say something but stop.

Abhijit, " If you come near riddhima again." Sid turned his face toward him now. Sid was losing his patience now. He has a very bad headache and he didn't want to even talk to this man but as always he has to butt in.

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " Watch it! You are getting on my last nerve now."

Abhijit walk up to sid and said, " what are you going to do. I will thrown you behind the bar if you dare to touch me."

payyal thumbnail

Yuvi was now pissed off. This man was getting out of line.

Sid, " FOOL! You don't even now who you are talking to. I am not going to stand here and tell you what I am and what you are dealing with. It will be the best if you leave this place NOW! Don't make me do what I did the last time we met."

payyal thumbnail

Shilpa grabbed sid hand before he did something else.

Yuvi, " Abhijit I think you should leave."

payyal thumbnail

Abhijit, " Riddhima let's go." Riddhima looked confused and scared as what she should do or not. She didn't want to leave yet b/c her parent's was there and if she didn't then abhijit will feel bad.

As she was passing sid she looked at him but sid had his eyes on something else. Ridhdima said goodnight to everyone and started to walk away with her friend.

payyal thumbnail

Everyone shook their head. riddhima kept looking back at sid to see if he will even care enough to stop her but he give her a cold plain blank look.

Shilpa, " I don't think riddhima should go with that loser." She was about to call riddhima but sid stopped her.

payyal thumbnail

Sid, " Let her go shilpa. He is her friend, he won't eat her. come on your guys enjoy the party and I am heading to bed." With that he kiss shilpa's forehead and walked away.