Why these ladies r behind Sidhu!! :P

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
How funny it is to watch that how these ladies r complaining sidhu against others!!
First Sapna,aashka,Sana,Delnaz were poisoning his ears against Urvashi...Now Urvashi!!(they showed in precap) Urvashi was yelling on Sidhu that if he support Sapna then she wont be with Sidhu!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean What they want to prove themselves by gathering Sidhu's support!!!!!
Sidhu paaji...kaha phas gaye aapπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Rumours r that sidhu ji has got evicted..then think how these ladies will be after his eviction:

(Credit goes to bwtsweet(shooli) ...thanq sooo much shooliπŸ˜ƒ)
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously...GMM and urvashi both are trying hard to get him in their sides.πŸ˜†
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sidhuji jaa rahe hai..ab sab muh par bithcing karenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nanda badgi thumbnail
Haha everyone loves siddhi. The difference is urvashi is saying that to him loud and clear  while the others are bitching for sympathy. I like urvashi she respacts sidhuji but  if she disagrees about something she will tell him . 
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dude82

haan!!!

actually funny how everyone going for a hug attack on him!
sometimes his face is a bit shocked and embarrassed!!!πŸ˜†
bechara aj ghar jaye ga to biwi se bahut maar pade gi!!!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sometimes, BB6 boils down to 'who impresses Siddhuji the best?'

Man, they really try hard to win his approval.πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i dnt want him go,i like him ,i agree with u,he is become everyone s need,actualy when he entered in the show,no one could realy guess dis situation ,plus neither he is hot hunk,but i understood its character that speaks ,doesnt depend on age,niketan who was introduced as hot hunk,use toh puchta bhi nahi,i have seen first time a man like sidhu who never loses control on anger,always motivates others,he has proved that game can be played without being dirty,actualy he is an angel and everyone wants his suport .
Nawanshahr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agar kal sidhu . . .vrejesh ko motivate na karta, woh shell se na nikal pata. . .sidhu said tum bolte ho to sun ne ko dil karta hai, sardar khush huya, . .

vrejesh nominate hona chahta tha, kise ne aa kar uss ko honsla nai diya, sirf sidhu ne hi diya. . .

vrejesh k sabhi fans sidhu ko bura bhala keh rahe the for no reason. . .. .learn frm sidhu.Look man, he truely motivate others. . .he had set an example in BB. hats off.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nawanshahr

Agar kal sidhu . . .vrejesh ko motivate na karta, woh shell se na nikal pata. . .sidhu said tum bolte ho to sun ne ko dil karta hai, sardar khush huya, . .

vrejesh nominate hona chahta tha, kise ne aa kar uss ko honsla nai diya, sirf sidhu ne hi diya. . .

vrejesh k sabhi fans sidhu ko bura bhala keh rahe the for no reason. . .. .learn frm sidhu.Look man, he truely motivate others. . .he had set an example in BB. hats off.

Agree, if there was anyone that Sidhu was vocal about his dislike for it is Vrajesh.
Even then, he motivated Vrajesh to not quit, and listed good qualities he sees in Vrajesh and gave him tips on how to better himself. He admitted that he never liked to sit and talk to Vrajesh and explained why.

Speaking from personal experience, I could never do that with someone I dislike.
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dude82

But sidhu hater will say...

"dhongi baba k pravachan hai... pr strategy hai... blah blah!!!"

dekhna ab yeh hain ki jab sidhu ji bahar aayenge tab ghar ka kya haal hoga