Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ketkit81

I used to feel sorry for him but not anymore. He was unnecessarily malicious and rude to Sapna on nominations day.

Mayapuri is the largest circulated Hindi film weekly of India

It's called "behti Ganga main haath dhona" Idiot was simply taking out his frustration on Sapna for being close to Sana. I don't have any sympathy for him, he is simply a sore loser with his "ek second" crap 🀒🀒
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I used to feel sorry for him but not anymore. He was unnecessarily malicious and rude to Sapna on nominations day.

Mayapuri is the largest circulated Hindi film weekly of India

Yep, that was uncalled for... like his adrenaline surge during tasks. Goes completely berserk when he knows his footage will be aired - like during a task or a Friday🀒
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

It's called "behti Ganga main haath dhone" Idiot was simply taking out his frustrations on Sapna for being close to Sana. I don't have any sympathy for him, he is simply a sore loser with his "ek second" crap 🀒🀒

He honestly should have checked himself before shooting his mouth off. Wonder why Salman didn't question him on it. I was hoping he would but he disappointed me. Instead Mink got to say "zip it"(borrowed from PM)to him πŸ˜†
Sphallolalia thumbnail

Shohar trying to sudhorofying you 😳 Doesn't he know it is usually other way around. It's wifeys' right to parade their husBANDS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And forum is all about marketing and attention. Looks like he doesn't want anyone to eye his purple fiesta, keeping it all for himself eh. Tell him I am already eying the love of his life, let's give him some sleepless nights 😳

πŸ˜† I stretch the purple mania a bit too much...always using purple pens or font. Time I started doing the wife-ly stuff and start 'reforming' him.

He is already threatened by Taco and now you too !!πŸ˜†

edit : 
p.s. You ashleel, lajja-less dancer, eyeing married women now? πŸ˜‰
Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madame_Trinkary

πŸ˜† I stretch the purple mania a bit too much...always using purple pens or font. Time I started doing the wife-ly stuff and start 'reforming' him.

He is already threatened by Taco and now you too !!πŸ˜†

edit : 
p.s. You ashleel, lajja-less dancer, eyeing married women now? πŸ˜‰

Your P.S answered your own question πŸ˜‰ This lajja-less and ashleel aurat loves married women, they are the best bunch to be eyed on. What's the point in eying someone when there isn't anyone to get jealous. So married women all the way ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Darn, Taco I didn't know I had competition. Time for some battle now !!!

And purple pen, seriously, you are OCD induced. Time to turn hubby into purple mania, how about start with purple pajamas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeay!!! Yeay!!! Yeay!!! Imam is back in Padosi ghar πŸ₯³

But honestly they should have sent him directly to main house. I want him to rattle a few people and ruffle a few feathers.

He is apologising to Salman and the rest of the country! If only he knew!!!
Sphallolalia thumbnail

Your P.S answered your own question πŸ˜‰ This lajja-less and ashleel aurat loves married women, they are the best bunch to be eyed on. What's the point in eying someone when there isn't anyone to get jealous. So married women all the way ❀️

Darn, Taco I didn't know I had competition. Time for some battle now !!!

And purple pen, seriously, you are OCD induced. Time to turn hubby into purple mania, how about start with purple pajamas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and I β€οΈ ashleel girls who speak their minds!
Well since he doesn't like purple and you do, may I please be sending you purple e-pyjamasπŸ˜‰

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Ketkit welcome to the AT. πŸ˜ƒGlad to see another Sapna supporter that does not like Urvashi either. All the hail Urvashi goddess posts have turned me off of Urvashi. People claim she is straight forward and real. They should add in comparision to Delnaz in their posts because the woman cribs and bitches as much as the next guy.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Madame_Trinkary

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and I β€οΈ ashleel girls who speak their minds!
Well since he doesn't like purple and you do, may I please be sending you purple e-pyjamasπŸ˜‰

Yayyy, toh aag dono taraf se lagi hain 😳

I thought you were supposed to "reform" your hubby with purple pajamas, and damn, he doesn't like purple. I would say a solid reason when you want to dump him for moi πŸ€—

E-pajamas and that to purple are always welcome. I love Purple, my room is purple induced as well ☺️
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail

Yeay!!! Yeay!!! Yeay!!! Imam is back in Padosi ghar πŸ₯³

But honestly they should have sent him directly to main house. I want him to rattle a few people and ruffle a few feathers.

He is apologising to Salman and the rest of the country! If only he knew!!!

Absolutely, after that body-suit act Imam is the real WILD 'wild card'πŸ˜ƒ  The guy even wore the fluorescent safety tabard with so much attitude πŸ˜†