Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

They both blocked me. Now they have unblocked me againπŸ˜†

You never bashed Bedi? Oh come on! Remember how we commented on their every picture?πŸ˜†
I guess she read those comments πŸ˜†

That was after she blocked me. That was my only way of showing her my disdain for her...by commenting on her yfrog pictures since she could see those comments but not tweets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

That was after she blocked me. That was my only way of showing her my disdain for her...by commenting on her yfrog pictures since she could see those comments but not tweets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh so that was the reactionπŸ˜† Do you tweet walker any more?πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Oh so that was the reactionπŸ˜† Do you tweet walker any more?πŸ˜†

No...I don't tweet anyone anymore other than KRK.πŸ˜†
This forum is just so dead. πŸ˜΅ 

Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Does someone know where and when Siddhu professed to liking Urvashi and Sapna the most?

People think we are assuming. I am pretty sure I have heard Siddhu himself say this. I wouldn't assume something like this. 

The day Aseem was out both were sitting outside near the pool that time Paaji said "Sapna you are the only true person here amongst all ,I want you to be in the show till end, I rarely say this to any body and i am saying this you.

sapna replied sir you already did the part to this he replied it's just a trailor.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looking at Sarkar's ID I just remembered the reality show Sarkar ki dunya Mink was a part of πŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarkar

The day Aseem was out both were sitting outside near the pool that time Paaji said "Sapna you are the only true person here amongst all ,I want you to be in the show till end, I rarely say this to any body and i am saying this you.

sapna replied sir you already did the part to this he replied it's just a trailor.

My signsakeπŸ€—
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Looking at Sarkar's ID I just remembered the reality show Sarkar ki dunya Mink was a part of πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , Sarkar is my second name , haven't heard of the serial sarkar ki duniya

but mink i know from digi tara digi tara 1,2,3 ...one song with Anil kapoor

Originally posted by: estel

Argh! I regret posting that message. I should have read it before blindly typing.

What makes a person decide "I can't speak to XYZ" because they just got out depression and a few days later it is "I am going to speak to XYZ" screw depression?

Estel, who cares yaar, you had gone down that road, so you should have simply stated your opinions and end it there. There is no need to give someone like that any justification for your objection.